Thank you Media

Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

nice one mate just wish the rags on here would f off

i for one will be making a B line to the press area before the Stoke game to give these twats some fucking verballs.

come and join in boys 5 mins before kick off,some eggs will do nicelt,bunch of wankers !

Indifferent about cook, but the media today really wound me espescially the fecker in the suit these so called sports journalists only wanted a story of vile dirt they could print in there perfetic papers. Thank god for ian cheesman

sark123 said:
Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

I missed Chelsea through work and now Mancini's first game through work. What a bummer :(

Let the rags have a laugh as much as they want, cos they wont be doing it for much longer.

It was not a press conference, it was an unashamed witch hunt, with the media trying to catch out the club for possibly telling porkies.
If the club had, had the nouse, it would have asked in what order a responsible board/club should make moves when considering a change in manager?
If they had sacked Hughes pre game and we had not won, they would have said they were stupid not to wait till after the game. If they had told Hughes officially pre game the same would apply. If they had sacked Hughes prior to lining up a replacement, they would have labelled us amatuerish and any negative results would have led to a media frenzy suggesting eneptitude on the clubs part.
The club did it right and though it's sad that things didn't progress well enough with Hughes, he won't be starving like some city fans this christmas.
In my opinion Mancini may be a gamble, but less of a gamble than carrying on with Hughes poor tactical method and an apparent lack of motivational skills.
If Mancini doesn't make the grade, I'm sure he will go down fighting and give the team more pride, confidence and motivation.
All the tossers I've read on here over the past two days, spouting about the "disgusting" way the club has behaved, I'd like them to stand up and tell me just how after deciding that Hughes wasn't going to make it, and therefore a change was to be made, just what order things should have taken place to show us in a more favourable way?
It's no doubt in my mind a 'damned if you do' 'damned if you don't' situation?

Ricster said:

BUT!

And thank you Rikster for making some bloody good points.

Media scum. Fuck 'em.

I've read some right cr*p on the press today, we all have. I suppose they have to write/print something. If you want truth, read the bible or whatever holy book you choose. The fact is the papers are there to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. They will print the truth if it suits and if it does not, they will make it up and print that. My advice is, if it upsets you so much, is don't buy it, don't read it and don't dignify any of it with a response. Incidentally, Cook was too defensive at today's PC. Since when did we have anything to 'explain' to the press? Sod them!

Ricster said:

BUT!

And then take a look in your mirrors and marvel how gutter stalking scum like yourselves manage to sleep at night.

Ricster said:
sark123 said:

I missed Chelsea through work and now Mancini's first game through work. What a bummer :(

Let the rags have a laugh as much as they want, cos they wont be doing it for much longer.

They are fucking sad and deluded if they're really laughing. I wouldn't be pissing laughing if I were them. Would any of you? Be laughing, that is. They are skank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.