Thank You Micah

I prefer Micah than Sagna but coach doesn t...and that s a good question...He didn t appreciate his football skills or he didn t like his character???I didn t like watching him laughing all the time at the bench last year...maybe his immature...

Good luck Micah and don t forget to send Cuadrado !!!

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
I prefer Micah than Sagna but coach doesn t...and that s a good question...He didn t appreciate his football skills or he didn t like his character???I didn t like watching him laughing all the time at the bench last year...maybe his immature...

I love the bloke, and always have for the banter and presence he brings. But also wondered if he was a little too much.

Either way I will miss him.

:(

Can only express the same levels of sadness that have already been spoken on here tonight. But I think the time was right for both parties. Really hope Micah enjoys his beautiful new home and embraces it. Good luck mate.

Good luck Micah. Excellent pro for us. Shame to see him go but honest enough not to sit on his backside and take a huge salary, good on him. Do your best lad and reclaim that England place.

Shame his career nosedived so dramatically. Gave us a few good moments and was a real team player. Wish him well and perhaps who knows they might be able to coach him into being more comfortable with the ball.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:

Loved the lad but as regards the coaching staff I heard they were a bit worried about his unbounded enthusiasm in training, he was running around the training pitches crocking people ie Vinny

I wish the lad well and will watch is career / progress with interest.
However on the footballing front he is so far away from where we are now its untrue.
Its no coincidence that with repeated regularity a number of managers (including our current one) have not
remotely fancied him.
It was time to move on and it is in the best interests of both the player and the club to do so.
Good luck to him.

Good luck Meeks. Top lad, shame about the football over the last couple of years. Proud of him for going abroad though. Would've been very easy to sit on his arse at City for another year or take an easy move to West Ham or Hull or somewhere. Big respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.