Thank You Micah

One of those rare things, a likeable English footballer, you will be missed. Just a shame about how his career panned out, with injuries and a lack of mentality improving his game. Still, a great servant to the club and always seemed a good lad to have about. Hopefully he can turn his career around and get back to his best.

Sad to see Micah go.

Keegan and Pearce, Thaksin, Sven, the Sheikh and Mancini, he's been with us throughout arguably the most exciting time in the club's history.

He's a great character and he worked damn hard for that first Premier League medal. Once a blue, always a blue. Good luck lad.

johnny on the spot said:
Sad to see Micah go.

Keegan and Pearce, Thaksin, Sven, the Sheikh and Mancini, he's been with us throughout arguably the most exciting time in the club's history.

He's a great character and he worked damn hard for that first Premier League medal. Once a blue, always a blue. Good luck lad.
Was about to post something similar, isn't he the last one who was their before sheikh mansour took over...

Shame his career with us just petered out. Find myself wondering when the next player will come through and make a first-team position his own.

Wish him well.

Good luck Micah. I was at the Villa game and I still get a buzz watching that goal back again. He was also immense in the 6-1 at the Swamp. Two of my favourite away games! Hope he does well at his new club!

deano ou812 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Sad to see Micah go.

Was about to post something similar, isn't he the last one who was their before sheikh mansour took over...

Hart, kompany, zabaleta were all before the sheikh i think

That video has made me emotional, I remember coming out of that match and phoning my son and as we were talking about the match he was watching the TV and he started laughing and said, 'he's just sworn in his interview'!!

What an amazing night. Thank you Micah I wish you could have stayed because you are Blue through and through. I know it is only a loan and just hope that you can get your career back on track and maybe return to the fold.

Good luck lad. All the very, very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.