Thank You Micah

Can see it being a rough ride for him out there to be honest... You no what them Italians are like with there racism milarky

wireblue said:
deano ou812 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Sad to see Micah go.

Keegan and Pearce, Thaksin, Sven, the Sheikh and Mancini, he's been with us throughout arguably the most exciting time in the club's history.

He's a great character and he worked damn hard for that first Premier League medal. Once a blue, always a blue. Good luck lad.
Was about to post something similar, isn't he the last one who was their before sheikh mansour took over...

Hart, kompany, zabaleta were all before the sheikh i think
Correct.

wireblue said:
deano ou812 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Sad to see Micah go.

Keegan and Pearce, Thaksin, Sven, the Sheikh and Mancini, he's been with us throughout arguably the most exciting time in the club's history.

He's a great character and he worked damn hard for that first Premier League medal. Once a blue, always a blue. Good luck lad.
Was about to post something similar, isn't he the last one who was their before sheikh mansour took over...

Hart, kompany, zabaleta were all before the sheikh i think
I meant before as jots mentioned,only one left from around Keegan Pearce time....
I'm wrong hart was signed by Pearce...

dr mcfc is mine said:
Can see it being a rough ride for him out there to be honest... You no what them Italians are like with there racism milarky
They're not as bad if you don't claim to be Italian. Balotelli was targeted more than anyone else because he had the audacity to claim he was a black Italian.

Didsbury Dave said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
dickie davies said:
One good season for us, when we won the league and he was quite superb

Maybe to some posters on here this may seem controversial, but for me he never fulfilled his potential and like Stephen Ireland, only had one good season.
He was handsomely rewarded with a big money contract and thought he was miles better than he actually was
Looking at him this pre season, it was ever so familiar the way he ambled about, not closing down his man
I'm not sorry to see him leave

I'm firmly in this camp..nice lad..but bull in a china shop..never did have a footballing brain and now has the physique of a sted head more than a footballer

Never bought into this 'potential' he had

Remember..Roque Santa Cruz had 'one good season' with Blackburn too

Bitterness and nastiness is not really the point of the thread, though, is it?

Some of us watched him grow from a boy to a man, and saw the potential he had bear fruit as he broke through. And some of us have seen the procession of injuries which have hampered his career. And maybe some of us liked the lad, wanted him to do well and respect the fact that he tried and tried and it never came off.

He didn't try hard enough and that was his problem. As I said, he ambled around, not closing down his man thinking that just because of who he was, no one would get past him
My lasting memory of Richards is when he fell over as that Norwich player made a real fool of him and went onto score, and it fucking shouldn't be

Remember when we thought this was going to be the bones of our "class of 92'esq" squad that would carry us onwards on upwards for years

Hart
Jordan
Onuoha
Richards
Flood
Croft
Barton
Ireland
Miller
BWP
Sturridge

Only Sturridge is fulfilling his potential

Skashion said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
They're not as bad if you don't claim to be Italian. Balotelli was targeted more than anyone else because he had the audacity to claim he was a black Italian.

Wait. What does this mean? He is a black Italian. Plus it isn't like Balotelli was the only player getting insults over there, Eto'o had them , Boateng and Cisse even left Italy abruptly because of them.

Eccles Blue said:
mosssideblue said:
Break out the Kleenex

If you are referring to me I would just state that, like everyone else, I am entitled to my opinion & I happen to think that Micah Richards has been a great servant to this club. He's kept smiling & never said a word against anyone. He is a Blue & has earned my respect. If I want to get emotional I will.

Not pointed at anyone. I am as sad that he is going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.