Thank You Micah

Eccles Blue said:
That video has made me emotional, I remember coming out of that match and phoning my son and as we were talking about the match he was watching the TV and he started laughing and said, 'he's just sworn in his interview'!!

What an amazing night. Thank you Micah I wish you could have stayed because you are Blue through and through. I know it is only a loan and just hope that you can get your career back on track and maybe return to the fold.

Good luck lad. All the very, very best.
Agreed totally.

mosssideblue said:
Break out the Kleenex

If you are referring to me I would just state that, like everyone else, I am entitled to my opinion & I happen to think that Micah Richards has been a great servant to this club. He's kept smiling & never said a word against anyone. He is a Blue & has earned my respect. If I want to get emotional I will.

dickie davies said:
One good season for us, when we won the league and he was quite superb

Maybe to some posters on here this may seem controversial, but for me he never fulfilled his potential and like Stephen Ireland, only had one good season.
He was handsomely rewarded with a big money contract and thought he was miles better than he actually was
Looking at him this pre season, it was ever so familiar the way he ambled about, not closing down his man
I'm not sorry to see him leave

I'm firmly in this camp..nice lad..but bull in a china shop..never did have a footballing brain and now has the physique of a sted head more than a footballer

Never bought into this 'potential' he had

Remember..Roque Santa Cruz had 'one good season' with Blackburn too

IanBishopsHaircut said:
dickie davies said:

Maybe to some posters on here this may seem controversial, but for me he never fulfilled his potential and like Stephen Ireland, only had one good season.
He was handsomely rewarded with a big money contract and thought he was miles better than he actually was
Looking at him this pre season, it was ever so familiar the way he ambled about, not closing down his man

I'm firmly in this camp..nice lad..but bull in a china shop..never did have a footballing brain and now has the physique of a sted head more than a footballer

Bitterness and nastiness is not really the point of the thread, though, is it?

Some of us watched him grow from a boy to a man, and saw the potential he had bear fruit as he broke through. And some of us have seen the procession of injuries which have hampered his career. And maybe some of us liked the lad, wanted him to do well and respect the fact that he tried and tried and it never came off.

Didsbury Dave said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
dickie davies said:

Some of us watched him grow from a boy to a man, and saw the potential he had bear fruit as he broke through. And some of us have seen the procession of injuries which have hampered his career. And maybe some of us liked the lad, wanted him to do well and respect the fact that he tried and tried and it never came off.

A tad patronising...with a smattering of blue tinted glasses

Didsbury Dave said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
dickie davies said:

Thank you Didsbury Dave. You put that really well, that is what I was trying to convey. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.