Thank You Micah

Thank you and good luck in Italy. It would be good to see you resurrect your England career. Once a Blue always a Blue

€4.5m loan fee, could rise to €6m if he stays according to Sky.

BBC....

Some meat on the bones of that Micah Richards deal. BBC Sport understands Fiorentina paid £3.5m to take the defender on loan for a season and will have to fork out another £4.7m if they want to make the move permanent next summer.

Good luck Micah, great move for you. I was on the pitch to celebrate your first goal at villa park. You leave city as a champion and we all wish you the very best in your career.

BBC saying £8M and a bit and Sky saying maybe £5 ? - a bit of a discrepancy ?

All the best from me to Micah. I would like to think he can get his England place back. At his best he is a beast of a player as we saw many, many times.

Genuinely upset tonight seeing him leave. Knew he was but just doesn't seem right him being at another club. I'll never forget that night when he equalised at villa and we went berserk behind goals. Thanks for all the memories Micah, hope it's goes well for you and you return home one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.