Thank you Riyad Mahrez | Officially left City (pg17)

Weird feeling this. At times has been utterly brilliant and perhaps if I hadn't seen Silva, YaYa, Aguero etc play in a City shirt recently would undoubtedly say he's the best player I've ever seen at City but I'm not sad to see him go. I'm not happy either and I absolutely would have been cool with him staying another season or two. I should have been madly in love with him but instead I'm kind of indifferent. Having said that I think he will be a big miss and I wish him all the best

Great player, technically amazing, that first touch is outstanding.
Mahrez in the penalty box feigning in one direction and then chopping the ball in the other direction, wrong footing his opponents is my favourite move of his.

v63gjVo.gif

Heard a nice story about him from a bird I know. Her son was at Leicester University and worked at the King Power stadium on match days. He was serving the players their meals on one occasion, afterwards mahrez spent 5 minutes with the lad asking him what he was studying, how he was doing,how did he like living in Leicester. Stuff like that and came across as a nice bloke.
As a side note though he said vardy was a ****..but I don't that surprises anyone does it.

Thank you Riyad...you are a brilliant football player. You gave us much enjoyment and scored crucial goals. The best of luck to you in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.