Thank you Robinho

i would be extremely pissed off if we allow him to leave to fucking santos on loan! Were in the middle of a premier league season, robinho has played a handful of games after a long injury and has finally got a goal under his belt. We need all our players , especially someone of his ability. He piled in plenty of goals last season, give him a chance. The press were on his back after the 2 games.

MANCIO4EVER said:
allblues09 said:
What? In English next time mate.
would u try to do better in italian or german, perhaps in french.
cheap person
Maybe it is just me, but I cannot understand a word of your posts. Try it in french and I will let you know. "Cheap person" what are you going on about?

Perahps I suddenly turned mad and I am not able to realize it.
But reading people stating that robinho is a "world class!"... I mean... I can't belive if woke up..... I mean is about to say that a 60 yo fat housewife is sexier than jessica alba or angelina jolie. Frankly....
I mean sunshine is sunshine as well as darkness is darkness: it's not a matter of taste to agree on about!
Enjuries might be an excuse for not playing at rate 9/10, but when U see a player returned at full training since more than a month completely unable to fix a significant impact in a game against a side of just brave sportmen 4 points up to national 3rd division...how can anybody talk about even a decent player! I'm not talking of committment nor ethic at play, i'm just arguing of mere talent.
Please, let's draw apart the concept "world class" - a non-sense: just simply refer to good/strong players:
what about compare the fake with let's say SWP?
Wright Philips went in on the scrums first leg, a just opposite type of today's game, and in spite of:
being returng from a serious enjury
having allowed to fully train for less than a week
having tharefore a very limitate authonomy
lacking totally the game confidence
just to count 2: gained the line to cross a laser-guided ball on tevez head + went very close to score 3-1 at early the second half.

What about Fella U talk about?
world class are the likes of maradona, platini. van basten, gullit, mancini, scrum-rooney, ronaldo, messi, etc.

I mean I stand for people saying: I love robinho, I like robinho, I want robinho being my pub mate and chatting about mutual problems, I neither mind if a wealthy Club throw a huge wage off the window, it can afford and I am not comunist: glad for his vallet!

But please don't talk me about a poor player being aworld class! You all, Mate, better mind why no Club in Europe wants even take him on free loan just paying his wages...
My very honest opinion is that a fan should think what is better to win as much game as possible without getting in trouble by ourselves with liability at play...

allblues09 said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
would u try to do better in italian or german, perhaps in french.
cheap person
Maybe it is just me, but I cannot understand a word of your posts. Try it in french and I will let you know. "Cheap person" what are you going on about?

If I did misunderstood Your sense, please accept my apologize.

I rockon I won't pass a proficency examination level (as once I did) with that sentence, on the other hand, whether lightening written upon a very upset mood, It 's hard to me belive that U cannot understand a word of that.

rastus said:
Good luck Robbie, you signing for us was the start of us believing.

Hope he has a superb world cup then probably sign for Barca

I 'll love that too. So that City might have part of Its money back and a problem solved as well.

ono said:
Is he staying then? I thought he did everything really well today.

Yeah, couldn't fault his attitude today. He won a few good tackles as well as getting an assist and goal. I hope he stays as we can hardly afford to lose a player like him if we're not going to make any signings. What happens when Bellamy (or god forbid Tevez) gets injured?

From The Guardian;

Robinho, the most expensive player in English football, has confirmed that he wants to leave Manchester City and blamed Roberto Mancini, and formerly Mark Hughes, for making his time in the Premier League so unhappy.

A delegation from Santos, Robinho's former club in Brazil, is due to meet City officials in Manchester this week and several other clubs, led by Benfica, have registered an official interest in the former Real Madrid player.

Robinho's advisers have tried to persuade Barcelona to try to arrange a loan deal but the initial talks have not been followed up and the player has now decided that he wants to return to Brazil to rejoin the club where he began his career.

"The whole board of directors [at City] has decided that the best thing is to loan me out," Robinho said. "It would be extraordinary to come back to Santos. Playing for Santos would help pave my way to the World Cup. It's my home, where I know everyone."

Robinho's desire to leave Manchester was first revealed in the Guardian in November and, despite strong denials from his club at the time, it has now become apparent to the City hierarchy that he has failed to embrace life in England and has begun to feel disillusioned in the extreme.

After a promising start the Brazilian's form has deteriorated sharply, culminating in him losing his place in the team since Mancini took over from Mark Hughes. He was brought on as a substitute during City's recent 2-0 defeat at Everton only to be brought off later in the game because Mancini was so unimpressed.

"The first thing to say is that it is a bad moment I am going through," Robinho told Rádio Bandeirantes in Brazil. "The managers are different here. They decide a system and want you to fit in and it doesn't matter if you're tall or short. The manager was honest with me. He told me I was just going to play every other game. I told him that wouldn't interest me because this is a World Cup year and I need to play."

His impending move will represent a major setback to City given that Robinho's transfer from Madrid on the day the Abu Dhabi United group took control at Eastlands was supposed to signify the club's new ambitions. Instead, he has flickered only sporadically in his 16 months in England and is now so desperate to leave he has even informed City that he will waive part of his £160,000-a-week salary. "The financial situation is important but being happy also counts," he explained.

Santos will still have considerable problems raising the money for the deal to go through but the club intend to offer City the first refusal on their two most exciting young players, Neymar and Paulo Henrique Ganso.

"I don't know if the deal is possible but if there is the slightest of chances to bring him back we will look at every option to do that," the club's president, Luis Alvaro De Oliveira Ribeiro, said. "If Corinthians can find a way to bring back Ronaldo then we can do the same with Robinho."

Robinho's time in England now seems destined to be remembered as a failure and it is a measure of how far his stock has fallen that he was named in the side to face Scunthorpe United at Glanford Park today only because Mancini wanted to rest other players ahead of the second leg of the Carling Cup semi-final against Manchester United on Wednesday.

"We hope Santos can persuade Manchester to do a deal," said Evandro Souza, one of the player's advisers. "Myself and Robinho's father are in Manchester to try to arrange the deal and we expect we could be here until the end of the transfer window."

In addition to the interest from Benfica, Robinho revealed he had spoken to his former Santos team-mate Diego, now a Juventus player, about the possibility of a move to the Turin club.

"He invited me to be happy with him at Juventus," Robinho said. "I told him: 'Di, I think it's better for me to go to Peixe [Santos's nickname] and go back to Brazil."

Probably already been quoted, but is this not one of the more trustworthy newspapers of yours?

They're offering us first refusal on players that are highly talented yet will never get work permits?

Isn't that like giving John Wayne Bobbit a free pass to a stripclub?

MANCIO4EVER said:
But reading people stating that robinho is a "world class!"... I mean... I can't belive if woke up..... I mean is about to say that a 60 yo fat housewife is sexier than jessica alba or angelina jolie. Frankly....

Just because he hasn't looked great this season doesn't mean he isn't world class, it just means either he's low on fitness, confidence, or motivation (or a combination). I say this because last season Robinho looked world class at times for me - inconsistent - but world class on many occasions. That talent just doesn't disappear, it's still there, it is just a matter of cultivating it again... and much of it is down to his attitude and will to succeed.

Either way, he needs to stay, we're short on firepower and need everyone we can get, even if it means sitting on the bench a lot. I doubt Dunga will exclude him from the Brazil squad no matter what happens.

I want the 2008 Robinho back though, my memories of Saturday afternoons in 2008 are largely of watching this player we never thought we could see in a City shirt doing great things for the club.

Great player on his day but not world class even he knows that.
Like I said, if he knuckles down trains hard and impresses he will be in that team.
His future lies in his hands if he doesn't have the heart them what is mancini meant to do?
We dont want to be taken for a ride, but we also dont want to waste such talent.

Big dilemma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.