That’s it, problem solved.

I can’t believe I missed some bloke hopping around in front of the starbar trying to change his pants, must have been fucking hilarious.
Wouldn't have been so bad but........................

I thought it would be a given that you couldn't wear shorts in corporate
But what the fu*k do I no?
Don't you get a copy of dress code when you get your ticket,email,digital,or whatever new fangle contraption you need to get it ?
Sleep on it mate it will feel all so different in a couple of days

Where can I find this dress code? I’m in hospitality and wear trackie bottoms to the match. However I am a wheelchair user and trackies are convenient for my carer should I need the loo. I guess that’s why nobody has ever questioned my dress?
Type in 1894 dress code man city into Google and it will come straight to the top of the page .

Baffled as to why shorts aren't acceptable anyway? Its not like we live in a country that's regularly roasting and therefore has air con everywhere you go. Rather sit next to someone in shorts than someone absolutely beading with sweat because they got jeans on in May

They should allow smart cargo shorts and jean shorts, or any knee length type that go well with a shirt. I don't get why there has to be such a strict dress code, it costs enough, leave it at "dress code: casual smart(no trackies etc)" and let them in. That's probably toffee-nosed Karens(not you kaz) complaining about "rif raff" being allowed into "their section".

That said, I wouldn't blame the whole club for one jobsworth, with no common sense. Also, at least you've a funny story to tell now, to your match going mates.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.