'That' banner going in the national football museum?

do you think they will put the video of Beckhams ferrari being pasted by a ford fiesta on the A34? or perhaps Baconfaces driving skills on the motorway hard shoulder as he has got the shits.
Displays of various other items of nited football history
Busbys contract for the original nited store???older members will remember this
Knightons bid to take them over(with no money)
R ,Maxwells bid to buy them( oh how i wish that would have happened
L Edwards original contract to schools for dodgy meat
W.Rooneys over 60s address book and prices per hour.
M Thomass printing press
the list would be endless
I wish that we had history at City

SWP's back said:
Andrew Kilduff, the man behind the banner, confirmed he had been contacted by museum officials, who want it for the new site. He said: "We are looking at a number of options and that is certainly one of them.

Andrew Kilduff eh? Anyone know him? Does he like Churchill statues?

Here's his Twitter account. Despite the fact his team has just won the league, he is going on about his banner and - you guessed it - City. Irony is not a strongpoint down at Stretford Flags.

Can the TBA lads give him a load of abuse please?

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/tuftymufc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/tuftymufc</a>

There was actually a meeting in Manchester concerning the museum's move to Urbis on Saturday, before the cup final. attended by some senior FA COuncil members. Someone I know was at this meeting
He says this story is, and I quote, "complete and utter bullshit" and says he for one would oppose any such move as it would be seen as antagonistic and disrespectful to a club in the museum's new host city.

LongsightM13 said:
There was actually a meeting in Manchester concerning the museum's move to Urbis on Saturday, before the cup final. attended by some senior FA COuncil members. Someone I know was at this meeting
He says this story is, and I quote, "complete and utter bullshit" and says he for one would oppose any such move as it would be seen as antagonistic and disrespectful to a club in the museum's new host city.[/quote]

My thoughts on the matter exactly, The MEN just trying to create an issue for more publicity now there are two successful clubs in Greater Manchester.

Its very simple..why not put up a banner with "super injunctions achieved" with united moving from 1 to 2 (at least). I am sure Mr Giggs could not object to those facts.

I find it a bit pathetic that some of the rags fans had called for it to be replaced with a new one,how sad are these people.I'm pleased we haven't resorted to putting one up at our ground as was suggested on here in the past.You really wouldn't want to be as pathetic as these morons would you?

Although i do think the Mancunian section banner in the away at Old Trafford for the derby a few seasons ago was funny,and has there ever been a big bite from a poster as the one we got with the Tevez welcome to Manchester one?

Doesn't take a lot to put one over on our red friends lol!

SWP's back said:
Andrew Kilduff, the man behind the banner, confirmed he had been contacted by museum officials, who want it for the new site. He said: "We are looking at a number of options and that is certainly one of them.

Andrew Kilduff eh? Anyone know him? Does he like Churchill statues?
Bwahahahahaa!

*knock knock*...23 pizzas for Mr Kilduff!

What skip? I didn't order a skip!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.