'That' banner going in the national football museum?

scowy68 said:
I find it a bit pathetic that some of the rags fans had called for it to be replaced with a new one,how sad are these people.I'm pleased we haven't resorted to putting one up at our ground as was suggested on here in the past.You really wouldn't want to be as pathetic as these morons would you?

Although i do think the Mancunian section banner in the away at Old Trafford for the derby a few seasons ago was funny,and has there ever been a big bite from a poster as the one we got with the Tevez welcome to Manchester one?

Doesn't take a lot to put one over on our red friends lol!

Was told last night the 'new' banner will say 19-43
How dismal, how sad. The football world has turned on them. Everyone can see they are clutching at straws and they come out of it looking a little sad, pathetic and desperate.

LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:
I find it a bit pathetic that some of the rags fans had called for it to be replaced with a new one,how sad are these people.I'm pleased we haven't resorted to putting one up at our ground as was suggested on here in the past.You really wouldn't want to be as pathetic as these morons would you?

Although i do think the Mancunian section banner in the away at Old Trafford for the derby a few seasons ago was funny,and has there ever been a big bite from a poster as the one we got with the Tevez welcome to Manchester one?

How dismal, how sad. The football world has turned on them. Everyone can see they are clutching at straws and they come out of it looking a little sad, pathetic and desperate.

They are going to look really fucking stupid when that banner needs tearing down next season also :p Ok, maybe in the next couple of seasons......

Personally, I cannot believe that the National football Museum would display this banner which has been up for years to taunt Manchester City. Its' days are over now, even though the Red fans would like to think otherwise, but it's one thing for them to want the banner to be displayed but me, for one, feels it is disrespectful to Man.City and am quite annoyed that they are even considering this. Is there nothing we can do to prevent this happening?

Even the rags think this guy is a blue dipper turncoat and a tool
<a class="postlink" href="http://wwww.redissue.co.uk/showthread.php?t=264485&page=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wwww.redissue.co.uk/showthread.p ... 485&page=4</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-13437056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-13437056</a>

Is it just me, who finds it hilarious, they're spending time thinking of creative ways for a new banner, now the 35 year thing has gone. We're an itch they can't scratch, they cannot get us out their heads!

This made me laugh:

"To be honest, it didn't bother us because my focus was on Manchester United winning the 19th title," said Mr Kilduff.

"That's more important than anything because the rivalry with Liverpool [over the number of titles] was always bigger than that."

So if you're not bothered, then why are you so concerned at thinking up all these new things for a banner, now the old one is invalid? I thought ickle City didn't matter?

is it just me who doesnt give a shit?

let them do whatever they want with the crap banner the bloody stupid cunts

LongsightM13 said:
scowy68 said:

1943 is 5yrs before they completed 37yrs wihout a Trophy:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.