'That' banner going in the national football museum?

kashmir said:
do you think they will put the video of Beckhams ferrari being pasted by a ford fiesta on the A34? or perhaps Baconfaces driving skills on the motorway hard shoulder as he has got the shits.
Displays of various other items of nited football history
Busbys contract for the original nited store???older members will remember this
Knightons bid to take them over(with no money)
R ,Maxwells bid to buy them( oh how i wish that would have happened
L Edwards original contract to schools for dodgy meat
W.Rooneys over 60s address book and prices per hour.
M Thomass printing press
the list would be endless
I wish that we had history at City

Fucks sake. It's been talked about since the arrival of the Sheik. Take it with a bit of humour. Should be a proud moment for every blue. Mancini did what he set out to do and I have no problems in it being put on show for all to see. You should be proud if anything.

I'd imagine putting the banner in a museum within Manchester would be counterproductive in terms of attendance to the museum. Manchester clearly has a large number of City fans living within it, how many will be visiting the museum if there's a display openly mocking their team in it? I had considered paying the place a visit when it eventually opens, but i certainly wouldn't be if the banner makes an appearance.

camelcoat said:
Fucks sake. It's been talked about since the arrival of the Sheik. Take it with a bit of humour. Should be a proud moment for every blue. Mancini did what he set out to do and I have no problems in it being put on show for all to see. You should be proud if anything.

How gracious of you......
And we are very proud,we certainly don't need no Rag to remind us.

I'd just have a photo taken with me displaying both middle fingers and send it to every rag fucker I know. Let them twats worry about us, I don't give a flying fuck about anything to do with Stretford fucking Rovers.

Can we not give this kilduff fella the same treatment we gave the guy who threw the lighter at bellamy.
All in the name of inter club banter of course.

topdogger said:
Can we not give this kilduff fella the same treatment we gave the guy who threw the lighter at bellamy.
All in the name of inter club banter of course.
Kilduff, who used to be an Everton fan and comes from Runcorn

LongsightM13 said:
Kilduff, who used to be an Everton fan and comes from Runcorn

He should be mocked and derided for that alone. The epitome of a glory hunting rag clown.

Why not have one of those digital counting boards up in the museum with the rags debt on it, y'know and it increases every second

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.