That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

Let them keep it. It will remind us to savour our future successes as we waited so long for them plus it will remind them that, unlike most of them, we support our team unconditionally, regardless of whether we win anything or not.

Not interested anymore, don't care, in fact I have since Saturday decided not to bother about them anymore, more fun concentrating on our sucess rather than a team from outside Manchester.

Love it. With every new achievement.

You can change your shitty bitter banner now
You can change your bitter banner
Put it in your forward planner

Stiss said:
Edit: Seems i'm late to post the news lol. Ahh well.

Guys the banner has gone!

The guy who is is co-owner of Stretford End banners - the people that make them - has said so himself on twitter.

For those who are interested, the ticker banner is currently not on the Stretford End, but as they say "Watch this space"!

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769</a>

His twitter name is @tuftyMUFC. Give him some stick lol!

Tufty was a squirrel when i was a kid (road safety) this guy sounds like a weasel. !!

" Obsession Banners = bitter "

Stiss said:
Edit: Seems i'm late to post the news lol. Ahh well.

Guys the banner has gone!

The guy who is is co-owner of Stretford End banners - the people that make them - has said so himself on twitter.

For those who are interested, the ticker banner is currently not on the Stretford End, but as they say "Watch this space"!

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/TuftyMUFC/status/70150321816608769</a>

His twitter name is @tuftyMUFC. Give him some stick lol!
Congratulations to Andrew Kilduff who is the winner of the signed shirt from Wesmanutd.com competition fix andrew kilduff wins signed wes brown shirt.

link to follow

scouse ****

Just more evidence that MUFC is a bent organisation and cunts like Tufty are in cahoots with them.
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
With this in mind and considering you didn't donate towards the 'Flowers of Manchester' banner, how come you took it upon yourself to claim ownership of it on behalf SEF? A request was made to Ken Ramsden for the banner to be taken to Munich last February to be used in the 50th anniversary ceremony organised by IMUSA and the Munich authorities. They were told by Ken Ramsden that the banner belonged to SEF and they would have to get your permission. Needless to say you refused.
Bthe same treatment
where he did not get any stick in the first few weeks even by the people who did already know him
the first few weeks on there was no problem with him untill a few more people on the site later sussed him out
Manny people dont have that much of a problem with the web site but just the person behind it the problem created by himself with his own shit stirring
he's a self serving **** after a job at OT as the next fans rep or whatever its going to be called
Why spend a full day on here under another name pretending to be someone else not admiting who you are and pretending to be someone else defending a mate
I know that SEF is Tufty, and anyone who has been on RI knows it too.

Why doesnt he have the balls to just admit it. If he wants to represent the fans, then the least he could do is have the guts to make himself known to those he claims to want to represent.

Lying about his identity just proves my point he cant be trusted, and is a Not that i have anything against him of course....
lying little gutter rat.
So he's a lying attention seeking fake who the rags hate more than ronnie irani.

jimmy blue shoes said:
They're going to change it to 43 years to signify how long it's been since we won the league.

Who gives one? Talking to one this morning on way to work and he says "i dont know how you could follow em and not be winning anything for 35 years - i couldn't do it" I smile to myself with great satisfaction coz that comment just summed him up -- the remote armchair arse!

After winning on Saturday I could care less about them and their pitiful banner than ever before

to the world they will look the small minded bitter twunts they are

2en0q51.jpg

it'sintheblood! said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
They're going to change it to 43 years to signify how long it's been since we won the league.

Who gives one? Talking to one this morning on way to work and he says "i dont know how you could follow em and not be winning anything for 35 years - i couldn't do it" I smile to myself with great satisfaction coz that comment just summed him up -- the remote armchair arse!

That rag was a gloryhunter personified...oh how they will suffer when the crispy one retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.