that Macheda Tw*t

Re: that Macheda Twat

Stevies Bald Head! said:
does anybody rate him honestly. I think he is a wank fake ronaldo!

Watching him today, he is miles away from players like Sturridge. Has the touch of a rapist.

svennis pennis said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

Watching him today, he is miles away from players like Sturridge. Has the touch of a rapist.

agreed.

Its funny all the hype he was getting after scoring them FLUKEY 2 goals. Hes quite shit tbh

ussy said:
Its funny all the hype he was getting after scoring them FLUKEY 2 goals. Hes quite shit tbh

That goal against Villa was amazing.

jhouse said:
ussy said:

Have to agree ....... his goal at Sunderland was a complete and utter fluke , it could have gone anywhere.

On the other hand his goal that won the game against Aston Villa was most definetely world class ...... the turn , the way he lost the defender , the shot , everything about it was absolutely top notch ..... and if Messi had of scored it people would have said so too!

Blue Jam said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

He's a twat just because he plays for Utd? Childish post.
Anyone one who plays for them is a twat in my eyes

black mamba said:
jhouse said:
ussy said:

On the other hand his goal that won the game against Aston Villa was most definetely world class ...... the turn , the way he lost the defender , the shot , everything about it was absolutely top notch ..... and if Messi had of scored it people would have said so too!

Bleedin hell , no need to go over the top....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.