Thatcher dead

pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
I put my computer on in the morning and leave it on BM all day sorry,(not really).
May i also say, that life here is fucking brilliant, the prawns are huge and the sun shines everyday, suck it up Princess xxx

But if your life is so great, then why are you so miserable and bitter. Perhaps there is something missing :o)

Maybe because fucknuckles piss me off, apart from that life is brill.
Heard from the "Big Guy" lately? Surely he would in touch with one so worthy?

Your starting to sound reasonable. Is it time for your medication?
I don't know why but I use to think that Abraham Moss was a special school for the afflicted?

BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:
But if your life is so great, then why are you so miserable and bitter. Perhaps there is something missing :o)

Maybe because fucknuckles piss me off, apart from that life is brill.
Heard from the "Big Guy" lately? Surely he would in touch with one so worthy?

Your starting to sound reasonable. Is it time for your medication?
I don't know why but I use to think that Abraham Moss was a special school for the afflicted?

You are right, we do not put up with fuckwits, an affliction to some granted , but served most of us well ;)

mackenzie said:
malg said:
foxy said:
I wonder why one side of the Commons chamber is pretty empty!
Rags of the political system. Full of hatred and bile.

No, just not wanting to be hypocrites.

I find that quite laudable to be honest.
Not really, it just shows how little class they have. When all is said and done, an ex-PM has died, and they're acting like spoilt children. Like I said, Rags of the political system.

malg said:
Not really, it just shows how little class they have. When all is said and done, an ex-PM has died, and they're acting like spoilt children. Like I said, Rags of the political system.
Hilarious. Thatcher is currently being lauded as an honest politician, a conviction politician, and you'd have people sitting and listening and nodding along to statements they don't agree with would you? The decent thing is they've fucked off rather than blast her. I wouldn't condemn anyone who stuck around to contradict this bollocks about her great legacy. They'd have every right to do it, but they've decided the decent thing to do, is not say it, not at this moment and not in that setting amongst people who knew her personally. That is the classy thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.