Thatcher dead

hilts said:
mancityvstoke said:
hilts said:
So it was Thatcher's fault you were kicked out of home at 17, maybe you could tell me what party in any country in the world in the history of mankind guarantees a 17 old a job that will pay rent bills food and enough left over to go and watch football

I worked 7 days a week at a Japanese Electronics company......used to sell stuff on the side too. Then get a shitty bedsit in Levenshulme with a slot meter for leccy.

Not too hard.

Thatchers fault I left home young? When the fuck did I say that? Stop lying.

what are you on about you balloon, you mentioned you were kicked out at 17, this is a thatcher thread if it is not relevant why did you mention it

i think he was noting the difference in both your living situations and how they equate to your experiences of the state at the time. Could be wrong though.

p.s. the poll tax.

BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:
BluePurgatory said:
But if your life is so great, then why are you so miserable and bitter. Perhaps there is something missing :o)
give it a fuckin rest for fucks sake.

No! And if you think that using the F word makes you sound hard it doesn't.

Yeah, you'll go straight to hell and join M......oh hang on, best not.........

mancityvstoke said:
hilts said:
mancityvstoke said:
I worked 7 days a week at a Japanese Electronics company......used to sell stuff on the side too. Then get a shitty bedsit in Levenshulme with a slot meter for leccy.

Not too hard.

what are you on about you balloon, you mentioned you were kicked out at 17, this is a thatcher thread if it is not relevant why did you mention it

balloon? any need for kiddie insults?

Stick to being mummys boy. Does she still give you spends.

another fine contribution

i do pop round for a free dinner once a week, she thinks i'm taking the piss, i just tell her society let me down

she pops a blue straw in warm milk for me, brings back the happy days of the mid 70's, if you were around in those days thatcher actually stole our milk, we couldn't stand the stuff until she nicked it

a lost generation of kids with bad teeth

stonerblue said:
hilts said:
mancityvstoke said:

Not too hard.

i think he was noting the difference in both your living situations and how they equate to your experiences of the state at the time. Could be wrong though.

p.s. the poll tax.

never quite got the anger of the poll tax to be fair, some scottish dullard was waffling on about it today, he was acting like they sent the plague up there

BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:
BluePurgatory said:
No! And if you think that using the F word makes you sound hard it doesn't.

personal abuse is against the CoC.

Yes I know. Please re-read the dialogue between me and Pio and then come back and tell me who started it!

Why the fuck would i wanna do that? I had to skip through pages of your bickering before i'd finally had enough, hence my original post. It's fucking childish and boring.

stonerblue said:
BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:
personal abuse is against the CoC.

Yes I know. Please re-read the dialogue between me and Pio and then come back and tell me who started it!

Why the fuck would i wanna do that? I had to skip through pages of your bickering before i'd finally had enough, hence my original post. It's fucking childish and boring.

Well you know the script then, don't you?
Don't Read It!

BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:
BluePurgatory said:

Don't Read It!

Worst argument ever, bluemoon should ban this really

hilts said:
BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:

Don't Read It!

Worst argument ever, bluemoon should ban this **** really
Ne need for that now:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.