Thatcher dead

JVH7

stonerblue said:
BluePurgatory said:
stonerblue said:
personal abuse is against the CoC.

Yes I know. Please re-read the dialogue between me and Pio and then come back and tell me who started it!

Why the fuck would i wanna do that? I had to skip through pages of your bickering before i'd finally had enough, hence my original post. It's fucking childish and boring.

Spot on, BP get a life, no one cares who started it and it isn't even "popcorn provoking" in nature. Ignore him, if you have nothing worth saying, your a ****, we know that, we don't need your pathetic and childish posts to remind us.

hilts said:
never quite got the anger of the poll tax to be fair, some scottish dullard was waffling on about it today, he was acting like they sent the plague up there

Perhaps your understanding of what the Poll Tax entailed didnt register.

If you had a bin it was emptied. If four adults lived in that house you paid four times more for that bin to be emptied. Still one bin.

If your four people lived in one house and you had a fire, you didnt ge four more fire engines to put the fire out

It was the strangest most ill thought out policy of her generation and rightly it cost her her job. It was lunacy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.