Thatcher dead

Ducado said:
mackenzie said:
bellbuzzer said:
Charles Moore, thatcher's biographer, former head of the BBC came out with an observation which demonstrates the culture that has existed since 1979. "the tiny minority who celebrated her death came from unimportant places" The tiny minority bit is questionable at the very least, but the naked contempt for those outside the M25 is not

Was he the guy who had a right go at the BBC this morning?
I think he must have been in love with her the way he goes on. I doubt the biography will be balanced.

Eh? Charles Moore was never the head of the BBC!

And it was a tiny minority that celebrated, most intelligent people even if they were opposed to her, realised the sheer stupidity of it, it was all a bit pathetic and sad really,

Clearly not to some communities it wasn't.

Ducado said:
mackenzie said:
bellbuzzer said:
Charles Moore, thatcher's biographer, former head of the BBC came out with an observation which demonstrates the culture that has existed since 1979. "the tiny minority who celebrated her death came from unimportant places" The tiny minority bit is questionable at the very least, but the naked contempt for those outside the M25 is not

I think he must have been in love with her the way he goes on. I doubt the biography will be balanced.

And it was a tiny minority that celebrated, most intelligent people even if they were opposed to her, realised the sheer stupidity of it, it was all a bit pathetic and sad really,

I didn't ask if he had been Head of the BBC, was just asking if he was the bloke who was on tele this morning. The one that obviously had a massive bee in his bonnet about BBC coverage and is writing her biography.
Either way he needs to get out a bit more and live a little. Yeah, that bloke :-(

mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
mackenzie said:

I didn't ask if he had been Head of the BBC, was just asking if he was the bloke who was on tele this morning. The one that obviously had a massive bee in his bonnet about BBC coverage and is writing her biography.
Either way he needs to get out a bit more and live a little. Yeah, that bloke :-(

It was aimed at the poster you quoted!

Ducado said:
mackenzie said:
Ducado said:

You quoted me though!
;-)

malg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Even as a Thatcher sceptic, I found this tribute to be both moving and quite emotional.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8I2-A459SY[/youtube]
Genius, just utter genius. This deserves it's own thread. The comments down the right hand side are comedy gold as well. Good find TMQ.

I'm watching it now just to remind myself how good it is.

mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
mackenzie said:

You quoted me though!
;-)

Sorry

TheMightyQuinn said:
malg said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Even as a Thatcher sceptic, I found this tribute to be both moving and quite emotional.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8I2-A459SY[/youtube]
Genius, just utter genius. This deserves it's own thread. The comments down the right hand side are comedy gold as well. Good find TMQ.

'I want Maggie' to feel my moment'

'Kinnock in hell'

Proper quality freestylin'

Sheikh said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
malg said:

'I want Maggie' to feel my moment'

'Kinnock in hell'

Proper quality freestylin'

'Neil Kinnick...punk'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.