Thats it I've 'ad enough

cityboy1 said:
i have a question to everyone who wants mancini out who the fuck r we gonna replace him with

Dont want Mancini out but i would have Harry Rednap.
plays a good brand of football.

you did ask :)

Bluescholar said:
disco dancer said:
Spoilt arrogant brats. He's not fucking jesus, he doesnt peform miracles, give the man a chance. history shows goods things happen to those clubs who stick by there managers. Some of you should go away and learn about football before embarrassing yourselves with your stupid opinions on here.

Any of you knobheads wish to suggest a replacement for mancini? maybe you could put yourself forward as you all seem to no more

i couldnt do any worse

not with all that talent at my disposal!

Mancini could sign Messi and make him shit.

now thats just harsh

bluemoonmatt said:
DD said:
So basically you are telling me I am wrong but you won't say why I am wrong.

The fact that you won't say anything, says everything.
I've said plenty, you however have, as yet failed to explain how you know about our inevitable slide down the table, elimination at the group stage of the Europa League and how you know FOR SURE that the press are correct and that Mancini cannot handle the players? Care to enlighten me. Actually dont bother, I'm off for a pint and couldnt really give a shit about anything else you have to say. Look after yer knee's mate, all this jerking they are doing can't be good for em.

They are my opinions. I don't know anything for sure. No one on this earth does. Any say so is mere expressionism.

However, I am very interested in why you believe I am wrong in that opinion. Clearly you have no answer other than not wanting to believe it, so cheers for that. It just shows me that you haven't got the confidence to back your man because deep down you suspect I'm right!:)

blucat599 said:
mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished
Showed that being a blue doesn't necessarily make u a non-nob head.

Off you go if you've had enough and close the soor on your way out.

dom said:
simon23 said:
agree with tolmie

plus...every game is important. Slur Alex can put out a second string and still get a win.....RM just at present is tactically wonrg...we have no pace anywhere in the midfield our build up is agonisingly slow and predictable and he isnt gett ign the best out of the players he has by any stretch of the imagination....

This , this and this again.

every game is important but some are more important than others.

don't give me that 'fergie always gets a win with his second string' because he's failed to do so several times this season already, including West Brom and Rangers at home.

I'm sure he does very well with his reserve teams in general but let's not make it up as we go along.

disco dancer said:
Spoilt arrogant brats. He's not fucking jesus, he doesnt peform miracles, give the man a chance. history shows goods things happen to those clubs who stick by there managers. Some of you should go away and learn about football before embarrassing yourselves with your stupid opinions on here.

Any of you knobheads wish to suggest a replacement for mancini? maybe you could put yourself forward as you all seem to no more
The only way City fans have been spoilt is the investment.
We certainly haven't been spoilt with wonderful football.
And as for sticking with managers, that's the biggest load of bullshit this side of the cattle shed.
There are more instances of teams winning things after changing a manager than otherwise, take Arsenal for example, Wenger has won fuck all for years!

Blue Religion said:
Right then. I've been now't more than a reader and have been readling this site daily for a good while.

To all the pro Mancini, positive supporters, your a credit!!

To all the foamers - FUCK OFF AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE YOU WHINGIN TOSSERS!!!

Reality check, Dimwits:-

1. We're freakin loaded
2. Other than MR tonight, a whole squad whose been at the club less than 3 yrs
3. Massive infrastructure changes in front of us
4. A manager whose young and still learning the PL
5. A bunch of oversea's players learning:-
a. English
b. The PL
c. Playing with their new team mates
d. All on the backdrop of a hate campaign by the red tops
6. A manager who ain't bin the job for a year yet
7. A Club witg fuck all mentality of winning anything!

We're still at the embryionic stage of our new status (see above). We're buyin in to beat the cheat rules of Twatini ' fair play, fuck off!! And what di we do when a whiff of adversity comes along? Yep, spit bile, call for heads to roll!

It seems to me that my beloved clubs fans aren't fans but fuckwits hellbent on destablising all the good work that's happening over losses to Arse (10 men), Wolves (not normal starting line up in a world of change) and an away leg against a team in a new stadium with a new manager!

So, early days still - girls, get a freakin grip and get positive and if you can't do that then fuck off - and that's for u Bluecat - di
ck head!!!
Without doubt the beat 1st post ever on BM.

Well done

Blue Religion said:
Right then. I've been now't more than a reader and have been readling this site daily for a good while.

1. We're freakin loaded
a. English
b. The PL

We're still at the embryionic stage of our new status (see above). We're buyin in to beat the cheat rules of Twatini ' fair play, fuck off!! And what di we do when a whiff of adversity comes along? Yep, spit bile, call for heads to roll!

It seems to me that my beloved clubs fans aren't fans but fuckwits hellbent on destablising all the good work that's happening over losses to Arse (10 men), Wolves (not normal starting line up in a world of change) and an away leg against a team in a new stadium with a new manager!

So, early days still - girls, get a freakin grip and get positive and if you can't do that then fuck off - and that's for u Bluecat - di
ck head!!!

LOL at Mr 1 Post mouthing off and giving it large!

PS. Being "loaded" doesn't necessarily win you games. (See last 3 games.)

Chick Counterfly said:
I can put up with losing. I can put up with bad runs. I can even put up with the fact that we have spent £350 million and are still shit but it's the football. It's utterly turgid. There's no pace, no tempo, no pressure put on the opponents. It's pure, straight down the line negative bollocks.

I could even cope with the negative football if I felt we were going to win things doing it and we were playing to our strengths, but we're not.

Whoever puts the shirts on, we're either scraping home against poor opposition or going down without creating hardly a clear chance.

I really just don't know the answer but all as I do know is, there has hardly been an enjoyable footballing performance in the whole of 2010. Considering the amount of 'talent' at our disposal, that is criminal.

I've been supporting City for 31 years and we have had some dross but when it comes to under-achievement, this manager and this team tops the bill.

The question is, is everyone going to wait till we are halfway down the table and out of the Europa League before someone has the guts to do anything about it, because believe me, the position we are in in the league will not be the case for long. We've got up there only by blatant luck against shit teams.

All the press specualtion isn't wrong you know. This place is in a fucking mess and a win in next week's derby won't change that for me.

If we stick with Mancini, his shocking man-management skills, his negative tactics and his dire one-paced football, then this club is going to end up the biggest laughing stock in footballing history. The man is destroying us!:(
so let me get this right. everything that goes right is luck, everything negative is absolutely true, and even if he gets the results from here on in, it doesn't change anything because it will only have been luck anyway. I think you just don't like it (him), which is fair enough, but you clearly are letting it cloud your judgement.

How many times have we played well this year? How many times have you come away entertained by an exciting brand of football?

We have scraped wins against Wigan, Newcastle and Blackpool, all relegation candidates despite playing awful. We lost to Sunderland and Wolves. We drew at home to a poor Blackburn side and got mullered at Spurs but blagged a draw. That's 7 games in which we were poor to average.

We played very well against Chelsea, half decent against Liverpool and I can have no complaints against Arsenal. All three were functional performances with very little flair and the actual shots on target stats for our supposed two flagship performances of the season were 3 in each.

The common ground is we play quite well at home to big name opposition when our fans are not necessarily asking us to go for the jugular, when we'll be happy seeing us tackling a lot, defending deep and hitting them on the break.

Other commonn ground is that we struggle to play to anything like decent against everyone else. Why is this? Well it could be simply down to the players lack of motivation, it could be the lack of motivational skills of the manager, or it could be the one-paced, sideways moving, non-incisive, shitty, defensive, negative, dull as fuck tactics of the manager. No-one knows for sure; we can only offer opinion but I am not seeing anything from anyone that is changing mine.

One thing is for sure, for £350 million expenditure, we are getting a piss poor return in terms of performances, entertainment and now results.

Blue Religion said:

1. We're freakin loaded
a. English
b. The PL

ck head!!!
Lots of opinions (all wrong) and even more spelling mistakes!
The post of a true moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.