Thats it I've 'ad enough

blucat599 said:
mancini out we just were hopeless the whole game, the own goal says enough,
we were awful, disjointed, dispirited, it was terrible to watch, Mancini is finished

There is no point sacking mancini because there are no decent managers out there to replace him.

Besides how many more changes will it take to make us succesful - changing managers every twelve or eightteen months just leaves us stalled.

waspish said:
Just like to say GROW UP until that flukey goal it was heading for a draw so let calm down. We beat saltburg at home and we qualify from the group.

sorry but you could not be more wrong that 2nd goal wasn't flukish what it was terrible defending . that is the simple truth of the matter

boyata should have headed the ball high and long not flat he cost us another game he cannot be allowed to carry on costing us games thats 2 this season

get rid until he has learnt his trade at least 3 seasons away from our first team send him on loan to a championship side

blueskyandback said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
When Mancini sends the team out,he doesn't expect Viera to give possesion away with almost every pass,or SWP to get caught on the ball all the time,or Bridge,Richards and Lescott to constantly give away stupid fouls with reckless tackles.He's being badly let down by players who should know much,much better.Adebayor,again reverted to type by playing with his half-assed attitude and I don't care what they say in public,but the Toure brothers are trouble brewing aswell.

I agree with you but that shows how little he knows his players or how little knows what they think of him. We could be mid table mdioctraty soon if we arent carefull and then you will see player meltdown
The thing is though,if he plays his best available 11 every game he'd get slaughtered on here and beyond if we pick up injuries to key players.

DD said:
bluemoonmatt said:
You know thi, how exactly ??? Like Chelsea ???

Again, you know this , how exactly ??? I beg to differ

Drivel

Instead of one or two word replies. You tell me why I am wrong on each case by adding some substance to it.

A 3 year old could reply in the manner you did and at least he'd command some respect because I wouldn't expect any better.

Now, try again!

Why do I need to type more than I have to question you're statements?

Then again, maybe you're right. Perhaps when asking you about your'e apparant soothsaying abilities I could have typed "dear fellow, may I enquire as to how you have obtained such a firm understanding of our future predicament when clearly these events are yet to be decided."

Again on you're knowledge of the press I could have said "sir, you appear to have some inside information regarding the media's current take on behind the scenes matters at City. May I trouble you to explain further how you know the stories they are currently running are the absolute truth."

Would that have been better? Seriously pal get a grip

--Edit--
Oh and by the way, I could'nt give a flying toss about whether I have your'e respect or not.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
blueskyandback said:
I agree with you but that shows how little he knows his players or how little knows what they think of him. We could be mid table mdioctraty soon if we arent carefull and then you will see player meltdown
The thing is though,if he plays his best available 11 every game he'd get slaughtered on here and beyond if we pick up injuries to key players.

we need to play the core of the team at every opportunity for them to gel as quickly as possible.
just rotate the odd one or two.

a comp like this is an ideal way to familiarise our team with each other in preparation for the premier league which is a priority

bluemoonmatt said:
DD said:
Instead of one or two word replies. You tell me why I am wrong on each case by adding some substance to it.

A 3 year old could reply in the manner you did and at least he'd command some respect because I wouldn't expect any better.

Now, try again!

Then again, maybe you're right. Perhaps when asking you about your'e apparant soothsaying abilities I could have typed "dear fellow, may I enquire as to how you have obtained such a firm understanding of our future predicament when clearly these events are yet to be decided."

Again on you're knowledge of the press I could have said "sir, you appear to have some inside information regarding the media's current take on behind the scenes matters at City. May I trouble you to explain further how you know the stories they are currently running are the absolute truth."

So basically you are telling me I am wrong but you won't say why I am wrong.

The fact that you won't say anything, says everything.

blueinsa said:
cityboy1 said:
i have a question to everyone who wants mancini out who the fuck r we gonna replace him with

simon23 ;-)

I havent said i want him out...infact i said the reverse...or was the ;-) your way of being ironic?!?!

DD said:
bluemoonmatt said:

So basically you are telling me I am wrong but you won't say why I am wrong.

The fact that you won't say anything, says everything.
I've said plenty, you however have, as yet failed to explain how you know about our inevitable slide down the table, elimination at the group stage of the Europa League and how you know FOR SURE that the press are correct and that Mancini cannot handle the players? Care to enlighten me. Actually dont bother, I'm off for a pint and couldnt really give a shit about anything else you have to say. Look after yer knee's mate, all this jerking they are doing can't be good for em.

unfortunately we've been going backwards, and it's started before the 3-game winless run. Our goals against the past month or two have been distinctly mid-table. We also haven't kept a clean sheet in ages, astonishing for a team that routinely has 3 defensive midfielders/central midfielders that offer nothing going forward.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Oh fuck off the lot of you.

And what the fuck is this comment? "the own goal says enough". Oh yeah a freak incident that wouldn't happen 99 times out of 100 certainly tells a story doesn't it? Jesus Christ that's such a dumb thing to say.

Agree. More and more shite being posted on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.