The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

MCFC BOB said:
Let's remember that Rooney, Anderson, Evra and Carrick will all return on Sunday. We will see a different United team on Sunday.

still beatable.

MCFC BOB said:
Let's remember that Rooney, Anderson, Evra and Carrick will all return on Sunday. We will see a different United team on Sunday.

Do you just constantly play up United's chances and abilities with one hand whilst simultaneously playing down ours with the other?

MCFC BOB said:

Anderson?! Evra?! WTF? I sometimes think you're a rag.

just heard that shakin bacon said the back four tonight was inexperienced and young and that cost them...!!

eh?

so the back four have only played in the carling cup have they purple conk??

and don`t all and sundry get told utd have the experience in the squad to go on a run and win the league?

apparently you can`t buy experience.......

the pisspot is rolling out the classics tonight.

article-2105590-11E21A59000005DC-942_634x541.jpg

Fergie: "They thought they'll get 4 minutes, haha"

Linesman: "ahahaha, what a bunch of w@nkers"

Pam said:
MCFC BOB said:

Anderson?! Evra?! WTF? I sometimes think you're a rag.
Why? Because I don't hate them as much as you?

Evra's obviously a step up from Fabio and Anderson works well with Clevlerley, who will also be closer to full fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.