The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (9th August, Page 219)

I'll admit to being indifferent before the games started, i still would not go as i hate rip off prices and heavily crowded areas, but i am glad they have been so successful.

chesterbells said:
Absolutely lovin these Olympics the last week, in fact ever since the cycling road race a week last Saturday, ive been hooked on it every day. So much so, I cant get excited at all by the new football season, tbh.

Shame Stockport's finest Keri-Anne Pyne didnt grab a medal in the marathon swim earlier. Was looking forward to seeing her on the sofa with Gabby later.
Some terribly filthy mental images spring to mind!

*Checks google for professional counsellors*

TCIB said:
I'll admit to being indifferent before the games started, i still would not go as i hate rip off prices and heavily crowded areas, but i am glad they have been so successful.

Me too mate.

There are things about it i dont like, but the sport has been UNBELIEVABLE*

*For Malg

Today i have been just waiting for Bolt tonight, that man as the pundits say transcends sport.

Rascal said:
TCIB said:

Me too mate.

There are things about it i dont like, but the sport has been UNBELIEVABLE*

*For Malg

Today i have been just waiting for Bolt tonight, that man as the pundits say transcends sport.

what time Bolt mate?

*8.55 on it :-)

Did I just hear that right on the tv then? The American bloke in the 400metres relay broke his leg after about 200 metres and still finished?????

Feed-The-Goat said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Did I just hear that right on the tv then? The American bloke in the 400metres relay broke his leg after about 200 metres and still finished?????

Yep, you heard right.

Ran the 2nd 200 meters with a snapped leg.

Lad.

Christ. Puts the paper cut I got in work today into persepective. It did hurt tho.

jimharri said:
chesterbells said:
Absolutely lovin these Olympics the last week, in fact ever since the cycling road race a week last Saturday, ive been hooked on it every day. So much so, I cant get excited at all by the new football season, tbh.

Shame Stockport's finest Keri-Anne Pyne didnt grab a medal in the marathon swim earlier. Was looking forward to seeing her on the sofa with Gabby later.
Some terribly filthy mental images spring to mind!

*Checks google for professional counsellors*

Ha Ha, I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind as I wrote it - in fact I think I'll dwell on it a while I listen to Denise.

On a completely different matter, u got any knowledge of Achill island pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.