The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

Lost it on the difficulty there i'm saying, still medalled in the diving which is great!

Daley's got either a Bronze or Silver!!!

Gutted for John Joe Nevin there. That wasnt the Nevin that was on the top of his game. I thought it was closer than it was but I had Campbell just winning it. I thought Nevin won the second round wider than the 1 point. Anyway John Joe Nevin will have many offers on the table to turn pro. Think and hope he goes to America and goes pro there and get into a top gym there that can bring him on into the pros.

Anyway for Ireland out of our boxers 4 medals from 6 fighters not too bad. Only need to keep the coaches now and sign them up for a few more years some talented am fighters here still waiting to get onto that team and be winners like the lads and Katie gone before them.

This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt

117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt

I thought he did quite well

117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

Leave him alone, we've got the third best budgie smuggler in the world.

117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

Tbf it's people like you who have made his life a misery, for once support one of our athletes ffs!

Bit harsh, wasn't even expected to medal so he's done great really.

The Chinese guy sums up China for me, devastated to get silver, what a Country they are for sport. Mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.