The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

117 M34 said:
Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
...because I said he shouldn't celebrate more than the person who won? Right

"That ****...little runt", not really necessary is it?

Yeah ok, was harsh and uncalled for. Anyway, imagine Arsenal celebrating finishing 3rd last year more than we did on the final day - that would be weird and they would have got slated for it.

How many medals do you get for being 3rd in the prem league? The kid has done brilliantly to get a bronze in a competition where he wasn't in the top 5. To win an Olymic bronze medal is fucking mint and in front of all those thousands of fans that were brilliant with him he can celebrate how the fuck he wants.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm --<br /><br />
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Mo Farrah's wife: What a miserable git. Totally selfish in Mo's great moment to be in a fuckin mood. Bin her Mo!

I thought that last week before the 10k when she was going on about how she was 7 months pregnant and she might have the baby during the race (without there being a hint of a joke about it). Looks like a right miserable woman.

117 M34 said:
Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt

Tbf it's people like you who have made his life a misery, for once support one of our athletes ffs!

The guy is 18 and has not so long ago lost his dad. Give him a fucking break

Paulmcfc2703 said:
117 M34 said:
Seosa said:
Tbf it's people like you who have made his life a misery, for once support one of our athletes ffs!

What has that got to do with anything? Sad for him obviously, but totally irrelevant to any point you are trying to make.

How many others celebrated coming 3rd like he did? None

Paulmcfc2703 said:
117 M34 said:
Seosa said:

I think you're wasting your time there. It looks like 117 just doessn't like Daley. Witness the ''****'' and ''runt'' comments. Ah well.

The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
dissappointing really, with all his hype he should be winning gold at his home Olympics.

Possibly.

But he is 18 years of age

jimharri said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
117 M34 said:
I think you're wasting your time there. It looks like 117 just doessn't like Daley. Witness the ''****'' and ''runt'' comments. Ah well.

I have no feelings at all towards him, positive or negative, I just don't think he should have celebrated so much. If he won and celebrated liek that I would have siad fair play to him

how much more could Jamaica have knocked off the world record time if Asafa Powell was fit and on his game aswell?

117 M34 said:
jimharri said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I have no feelings at all towards him, positive or negative, I just don't think he should have celebrated so much. If he won and celebrated liek that I would have siad fair play to him

Diving is one of the toughest sports to medal in. The standard is ridiculously high and has been dominated by the Chinese for years. Bronze for an 18 year old is a great achievement. Now stop being a miserable twat.

117 M34 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
117 M34 said:

What has that got to do with anything? Sad for him obviously, but totally irrelevant to any point you are trying to make.

Kid with an outburst of emotion after achieving a gold medal after losing his dad.

How the hell can you claim it hasn't got anything to do with it.

117 M34 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
117 M34 said:

How many would you like?

The GB female hockey team celebrated on the pitch and on the highlight show because they had got a bronze.

The South Korean football team were in similar high spirits at getting a bronze.

The Jamaican 18 year old Weir was delighted at getting a Bronze in the 200m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.