The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt

Tbf it's people like you who have made his life a misery, for once support one of our athletes ffs!

...because I said he shouldn't celebrate more than the person who won? Right

The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt

Tbf it's people like you who have made his life a misery, for once support one of our athletes ffs!
Was a bit over the top considering it was only bronze, I only say that because he was world champion a few years ago.

117 M34 said:
Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

"That ****...little runt", not really necessary is it?

Seosa said:
117 M34 said:
Seosa said:

Yeah ok, was harsh and uncalled for. Anyway, imagine Arsenal celebrating finishing 3rd last year more than we did on the final day - that would be weird and they would have got slated for it.

I've got a feeling that tom Daley may just be judged on his 'entry' at least once more tonight.

117 M34 said:
Seosa said:
117 M34 said:

Yeah ok, was harsh and uncalled for. Anyway, imagine Arsenal celebrating finishing 3rd last year more than we did on the final day - that would be weird and they would have got slated for it.
I wouldn't have given a shit..we had just won the league..

117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

18 year old wins Bronze for Great Britain and you call him a ****

beyond sad how many jealous people there are like you

Mo Farrah's wife: What a miserable git. Totally selfish in Mo's great moment to be in a fuckin mood. Bin her Mo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.