The 2500 tickets

josh06 said:
Confirmed my email for the second time, yet still no emails. I don't think im getting these tickets me self...

No ticket confirmation mails have gone out yet apparently. I have now been informed that Im in the first 2500 and will recieve my mail in due course when the details have been passed on to another party who are dealing with the concert side of it. I then have 48hrs to respond stating if I want my 4 tickets or not, If I decline then they will offer them to the 2501'st person etc etc.

the club should organise a different method for the 2500 tickets, because what has happened has been nothing short of farcial.

loyalty points should be used.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
josh06 said:
Confirmed my email for the second time, yet still no emails. I don't think im getting these tickets me self...

No ticket confirmation mails have gone out yet apparently. I have now been informed that Im in the first 2500 and will recieve my mail in due course when the details have been passed on to another party who are dealing with the concert side of it. I then have 48hrs to respond stating if I want my 4 tickets or not, If I decline then they will offer them to the 2501'st person etc etc.

Problem is i am not getting any emails, so weather i get it or not won't make a difference as i can not reply to it within 8 hours.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
josh06 said:

Who's confirmed this to you NTBT?

OMG OMG OMG!!! I've actually got an email haha.

Not to rub it in, but now ive finally got one, its asking me do i want my doves tickets :P

Dear J,

Thanks for pre-ordering the new Manchester City shirt. We're really excited about teaming up with Umbro again, and to celebrate, we're hosting a special concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July featuring local heroes Doves, Twisted Wheel, Kid British, Kickz, The Answering Machine, DJ Mike Pickering and the MCFC Big Band.

As you're one of the first people to pre-order the new shirt, we're giving you the chance of claiming a free pair of tickets to the concert (per shirt ordered). Please note that there’s only 2,500 pairs available (subject to availability), and you only have 48 hours from when this email was sent to claim these tickets - once this time elapses you won't be able to claim your tickets.

To claim your tickets, please visit the link below and enter your details so the tickets can be dispatched.

Remember to have your order reference handy, as you'll need this to claim the tickets. Once you've completed your details, you'll receive an email from us letting you know you've been successful, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Thanks again for showing your support, and we look forward to seeing you on 17th July!

Regards

MCFC
TERMS & CONDITIONS Please note that only 2,500 pairs of tickets are available, and are subject to availability. Click here for full terms and conditions.

You've successfully registered for your free pair of tickets for Live from City. We will now send you an email to confirm your booking. Remember to check your junk and add us to your safe senders list if you don't receive an email in your inbox.

See you on 17th July!

:D

Got the email

Thanks for pre-ordering the new Manchester City shirt. We're really excited about teaming up with Umbro again, and to celebrate, we're hosting a special concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July featuring local heroes Doves, Twisted Wheel, Kid British, Kickz, The Answering Machine, DJ Mike Pickering and the MCFC Big Band.

As you're one of the first people to pre-order the new shirt, we're giving you the chance of claiming a free pair of tickets to the concert (per shirt ordered). Please note that there’s only 2,500 pairs available (subject to availability), and you only have 48 hours from when this email was sent to claim these tickets - once this time elapses you won't be able to claim your tickets.

To claim your tickets, please visit the link below and enter your details so the tickets can be dispatched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.