The 2500 tickets

Yep, just got my ticket confirmation mail through as well

(and 4 tickets now in the post confirmed, God bless you Shiekh, Khaldoon, Cookie. That should keep the kids off my back)

Thanks for pre-ordering the new Manchester City shirt. We're really excited about teaming up with Umbro again, and to celebrate, we're hosting a special concert at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday 17th July featuring local heroes Doves, Twisted Wheel, Kid British, Kickz, The Answering Machine, DJ Mike Pickering and the MCFC Big Band.

As you're one of the first people to pre-order the new shirt, we're giving you the chance of claiming a free pair of tickets to the concert (per shirt ordered). Please note that there’s only 2,500 pairs available (subject to availability), and you only have 48 hours from when this email was sent to claim these tickets - once this time elapses you won't be able to claim your tickets.

To claim your tickets, please visit the link below and enter your details so the tickets can be dispatched.

Just got the above email

Just recieved mine but the website isnt working for me.

It is saying

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1267

Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='

SELECT `id` FROM (`users`) WHERE `email` = ' AND `transaction_id` = LIMIT 1

Is it doing this for anybody else?

I'm guessing all the emails were sent at once - so now the site is getting rammed. Bleeding typical.

I'm sure if you still can't get on it tomorrow you could phone up City and explain the problem, therefore not losing your ticket.

No, got mine,

Congratulations!
You've successfully registered for your free pair of tickets for Live from City. We will now send you an email to confirm your booking. Remember to check your junk and add us to your safe senders list if you don't receive an email in your inbox.

See you on 17th July!

josh06 said:
I'm guessing all the emails were sent at once - so now the site is getting rammed. Bleeding typical.

I'm sure if you still can't get on it tomorrow you could phone up City and explain the problem, therefore not losing your ticket.

Ive emailed their helpdesk so when i hear anything i will let you know guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.