The 4 main british political parties lowest point

Revoke, set rules for all further polls, make mp's sign an oath of honesty in order to make prosecution inevitable for Deliberate LIES (under the umbrella of treason law), remove the media from the safety of "free press immunity", after all they created this nightmare, their owners must pay the price for their naked manipulation of the public.
Whilst the country is marching backwards under FPTP the media ensures this happens as they effectively run the country, and not in some surreal tory propaganda way that the "unions were running the country", but in a very real way by Lying, twisting spinning public opinion. The UK is in the grip of a handful of far-right billionaires and the rump of thatcher supporters that just put bojac in Downing street. They have no credible opposition, again thanks to the partisan media.
You know you really are in the brown stuff when trump endorses the new PM...
If only mate. I can’t see it though.
Just to address the original post that started this thread. How can anyone possibly think that this is the lowest point for the Lib Dem’s or the SNP is pretty much beyond me. You could make a case for politics in general or the two main parties but not the four.

At least we managed to avoid the horrors of Corbyn and Bernie sanders! Can you imagine how much worse the world would be now?...
I'd have drunk myself to death with the extra £1,200 a month in basic universal income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.