The Agenda: Part Deux

Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:
Jontyh68 said:
Apart from its being a grammatical disaster, there's the irony that Evans would have been guilty of slander not libel. I found it amusing.
No im not a lawyer, and im not a teacher, im just a normal bloke, but im not a nit picking total prick which no doubt you are

It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.
Go away fool

Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

If Mancini was the source of the story, what would you all think of evans then? ;-)
Mwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Fuck me, you're funny.

Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:
Jontyh68 said:
Apart from its being a grammatical disaster, there's the irony that Evans would have been guilty of slander not libel. I found it amusing.
No im not a lawyer, and im not a teacher, im just a normal bloke, but im not a nit picking total prick which no doubt you are

It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.
What are you getting out of this, exactly?

Fucking shut up.

Didsbury Dave said:
of course they'll get it. But this lot won't see it.

Of course 99% of "this lot" haven't offered an opinion on Chelsea coverage.

I guess you know better right?

The Future's Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

If Mancini was the source of the story, what would you all think of evans then? ;-)

Fuck me, you're funny.
who do you think was the source of the Suarez story?

Didsbury Dave said:
The Future's Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Fuck me, you're funny.

**sauce**

brb, gone fishing

Listen Jonty i smell rag, if your not and you want to post on this site and read what other people post then you will have to get used to the standard of grammar, some posters are brilliant both in their well thought out comments and their grammar and they are the majority.
Some people are average, and i count myself as just about scraping in as very average, yet some posters are inclined to post in semi text and their spelling and grammar is poor, but so what we read them and very rarely leave caustic comments, and do you know why, because we are blues and the majority of us have respect for each other.
So please my friend can you keep that in mind if you wish to continue on here

Didsbury Dave said:
The Future's Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Fuck me, you're funny.

Answer me this why would Mancini leak a story like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.