The Agenda: Part Deux

blue underpants said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
unexpected item said:
Might as well put this here as it has the whiff of agenda about it.

Tony Evans of the Times on talkshite press pass just now, said something along the lines of...

Manchini's people put the Suarez story in the press in an attempt to double bluff City's hierarchy, who incidentally are not on friendly terms with Bobby. Oh, and Guardiola want's to manage a club with 'history and heritage' next i.e. not us or Chelsea.
Aah Tony Evans... the man who earns a living from News International, the firm that owns the Sun which trashed the reputation of his fellow Liverpool fans. His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.
Im no lawyer but your right it was downright libel, but what will the club media department do about it, not much i fear

Nor an English teacher, I'd wager.

Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
Aah Tony Evans... the man who earns a living from News International, the firm that owns the Sun which trashed the reputation of his fellow Liverpool fans. His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.
Im no lawyer but your right it was downright libel, but what will the club media department do about it, not much i fear

Tell me, what is it that possessed you to type that?

Pigeonho said:
Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:

Apart from its being a grammatical disaster, there's the irony that Evans would have been guilty of slander not libel. I found it amusing.

Jontyh68 said:
Pigeonho said:
Jontyh68 said:

Apart from its being a grammatical disaster, there's the irony that Evans would have been guilty of slander not libel. I found it amusing.
No im not a lawyer, and im not a teacher, im just a normal bloke, but im not a nit picking total prick which no doubt you are

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Must say I'm looking forward to tomorrow's "Crisis club Chelsea" and "Cech's arrogance" stories in all the papers! Yeah, right!
And they will get it. AVB got I worse that Mancini has ever got it when he was failing at Chelsea, so did Hodgeson when at Liverpool.

Caveman said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Must say I'm looking forward to tomorrow's "Crisis club Chelsea" and "Cech's arrogance" stories in all the papers! Yeah, right!
And they will get it. AVB got I worse that Mancini has ever got it when he was failing at Chelsea, so did Hodgeson when at Liverpool.
of course they'll get it. But this lot won't see it. I bet chelsea forums are full right now of one eyed fans gnashing their teeth about the media's agenda against them.

blue underpants said:
Jontyh68 said:
Pigeonho said:

No im not a lawyer, and im not a teacher, im just a normal bloke, but im not a nit picking total prick which no doubt you are

It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.

Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:
Jontyh68 said:

It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.

It's an internet message board. Get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.