The Agenda: Part Deux

waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The Future's Blue said:
Mwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Fuck me, you're funny.
who do you think was the source of the Suarez story?

Answer me this why would Mancini leak a story like that?

I wouldn't want to second guess the motives of a man like Mancini. There is so much bizarre press leaking going on at the moment it's hard to know who's batting for which side.

Didsbury Dave said:
waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
who do you think was the source of the Suarez story?

I wouldn't want to second guess the motives of a man like Mancini. There is so much bizarre press leaking going on at the moment it's hard to know who's batting for which side.

Haha what's that suppose to mean? Your the one who says there no agenda and you come out with the similar line I just asked you! Bottom line we all write disingenuous bullshit to try and make a point!! Oh look I've just done the same ;)

MCFC BOB said:
Jontyh68 said:
blue underpants said:
No im not a lawyer, and im not a teacher, im just a normal bloke, but im not a nit picking total prick which no doubt you are

It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.
What are you getting out of this, exactly?

Fucking shut up.

Er.. no.

Your go.

waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
waspish said:

Haha what's that suppose to mean? Your the one who says there no agenda and you come out with the similar line I just asked you! Bottom line we all write disingenuous bullshit to try and make a point!! Oh look I've just done the same ;)
what on earth are you talking about?

Have you replied to the wrong thread or something?

I suspect we'll see the press' guns being deployed on Di Matteo and Chelsea in the days ahead, especially given the match at the weekend.

There is certainly no sentiment when it comes to the Fourth Estate, and in that sense at least, no agenda.

There is no doubt, however, that united don't get the same treatment when they go through a bad patch and this is a function of three factors imo:

Firstly, that they are the best supported team in the country and money talks in terms of circulation/subscription. Secondly, the fear that Ferguson seems to strike in otherwise bullish media types. He really has cowed a lot of them into submission. But in all fairness there is a third reason: they have written Ferguson off before on numerous occasions and been proven conspicuously wrong each time. For that reason at least he has earned a degree of credit and the benefit of the doubt with the press. He truly is a remarkable manager and survivor, whatever your thoughts on him as a human being.

Make no mistake, however, once they properly smell blood with him it will be a feeding frenzy. There are a lot of grudges and resentments that have been harboured for a long time by many members of the press towards this bully of a man.

If he does stay on too long it certainly will be a beautiful sight to behold.

Jontyh68 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jontyh68 said:
It's not 'normal' to be illiterate. And I wasn't insulting you, merely amused by what you wrote.
You didn't need to explain that you're not a lawyer as your following statement demonstrated that with your ignorance of the difference between libel and slander.
However, I am a pedantic twat for finding that funny, you're right about that.
What are you getting out of this, exactly?

Fucking shut up.

Er.. no.

Your go.
Leave him alone and stop being a dickhead.

Didsbury Dave said:
waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:

what on earth are you talking about?

Have you replied to the wrong thread or something?

It's a response to 3 threads so lets forget that..

There is no reason what's so ever Mancini would leak a story like that! You were alluding to it in you post..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.