The Ajay Protection Society

Blue4ever85 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to walk over to Ajays gaff in Stretford for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust
you still feeling left out.
all the best for the New Year;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to sail on a trawler over to Ajays gaff in Dubai for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust
Captained by Able Seaman De Niro, presumably?

Anyone got the balls to explain why they believe in Ajay?

If he was in the know, he wouldn't say a thing because surely he'd be out of a job or if he doesn't work in that area and is just mixing with the right people, then he'd be cast aside, surely?

Would you believe anyone from the over there?

Please dont get me wrong, id love him to be right, but I dont believe what doesn't make sense.

If you don't believe what Ajay is saying whether speculation or not, DON'T F**KING READ HIS POST, Don't read newspapers, don't read Newsnow.

What this guy says makes sense... especially regarding the owners... so get of his back!!!

Blue4ever85 said:
Anyone got the balls to explain why they eblieve in Ajay?

If he was in the know, he wouldn't say a thing because surely he'd be out of a job or if he doesn't work in that area and is just mixing with the right people, then he'd be cast aside, surely?

Please dont get me wrong, id love him to be right, but I dont believe what doesn't make sense.

I'm struggling to understand why people believe him too! Its not as if what he is saying is particularly specific...

There will be big signings, maybe now, or maybe in the future... worse than Mystic Meg

Enty said:
Blue4ever85 said:

I'm struggling to understand why people believe him too! Its not as if what he is saying is particularly specific...

There will be big signings, maybe now, or maybe in the future... worse than Mystic Meg

So im not the only one. Thank you.

Enty said:
Blue4ever85 said:

Its not a matter of believing him... we just need to keep open minds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.