The Album Review Club - Week #127 - (page 1545) - Definitely Maybe - Oasis

I do but over here not nearly as ubiquitous as this one . . .

Now that one I do know.
Taste and listening to decent radio stations maybe? ;)
I don’t listen to the radio much, apart from news and sport. If I want music, I’ll put something I’ve bought on. I don’t want any of that modern stuff infecting my ears :)

Truly incredible track. I know saying you’ve never heard of it isn’t quite the same thing as saying you’ve never heard it, but if it is the latter, here you go :-)
Enjoy.

Chemicals always at their best live. They've done some legendary Glastonbury performances along with Orbital. Not sure this will score highly on here unfortunately

Now that one I do know.

I don’t listen to the radio much, apart from news and sport. If I want music, I’ll put something I’ve bought on. I don’t want any of that modern stuff infecting my ears :)
Radio 4 for The Archers and a bit of Planet Rock if I’m feeling adventurous!

I’m sorry, it’s utterly risible shite.
How can anyone call that music.
I never thought I’d do this but its…
0/10

Deffo feel like I’m in a parallel universe sometimes on Bluemoon- how on earth can everyone not know that track! Mind boggles.
I know people who think the Beatles are fly spray bound or something you get in to turn a key and you hear a noise and its not musical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.