The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

Just to confirm, do you want a ranked Top 10, or just the 10 best songs we like?

I suspect some of the ones I'm deciding on will show up on others, so getting my list ready in advance, as well as predicting who would like what. I see you, "Super Shy".
Ranked.

The idea is to put your top 10 in order. I'll then add the points up and we 'll have a winning song and also for the guesses, we'll have the best guesser.

Just to confirm, do you want a ranked Top 10, or just the 10 best songs we like?

I suspect some of the ones I'm deciding on will show up on others, so getting my list ready in advance, as well as predicting who would like what. I see you, "Super Shy".
How are you getting your list ready in advance if you don't know what songs have been chosen?

How are you getting your list ready in advance if you don't know what songs have been chosen?
Songs I don't choose that I *think* will be chosen by another user, I'm predicting which person that might be.

Basically, I'm getting a very wrong jump on things in advance!

Songs I don't choose that I *think* will be chosen by another user, I'm predicting which person that might be.

Basically, I'm getting a very wrong jump on things in advance!

That's bold. Tell you what, if you predict anything right, you deserve big credit as the odds must be huge.

Also, has anyone explaine a clarkie to you?

That's bold. Tell you what, if you predict anything right, you deserve big credit as the odds must be huge.

Nevermind a Clarkie - this could be a David Copperfield or even Nostradamus moment:-

"Out of the 4 millions songs released this year, I will predict which song will be chosen by each of the members (and guests)!"

Like you said, anything right will be amazing, and we'll have to wheel out a Darth Vader "Most impressive" meme!

Not really, some of us are pretty predictable in what we like, and if you listen to a few tracks, I start to think "not for me, but I know who may like this."
Nevermind a Clarkie - this could be a David Copperfield or even Nostradamus moment:-

"Out of the 4 millions songs released this year, I will predict which song will be chosen by each of the members (and guests)!"
This list of songs in the genres i've been listening to are much less than that. These aren't actual lists per se, but in reviewing some options, I came across a few I won't be surprised in seeing.
Like you said, anything right will be amazing, and we'll have to wheel out a Darth Vader "Most impressive" meme!
Been using the Force for this I have, hmmm.

Not really, some of us are pretty predictable in what we like, and if you listen to a few tracks, I start to think "not for me, but I know who may like this."

This list of songs in the genres i've been listening to are much less than that. These aren't actual lists per se, but in reviewing some options, I came across a few I won't be surprised in seeing.

Been using the Force for this I have, hmmm.

Tell you what, please do go ahead with this. Post it here so we can all see it, once Rob recieves all the nominations but before he puts them out in a list.

I would be truly amazed if you guessed one, heck I'll wven applaud an artist/album as a close enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.