The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

Christmas Break Playlist 2023
Looks like sticking to music from this year is popular so we'll go with that (with alternatives - see below).

1. The playlist is open to anybody, not just album club regulars and part-timers - don't be shy.
2. Select a track released this year and send me a PM by 12.00PM Wednesday 20th December.
3. If for whatever reason you can't find, or don't want to nominate, a track released in 2023, pick one you first heard this year.
4. If you can't find a song that satisfies rules 2 or 3, pick one from 2022 etc.
5. I'll publish a list of songs and nominators next Wednesday.
6. Post on here with your guesses as to who picked what by Saturday 30th December. Remember to make a guess for ALL songs, including your own, swapping yours with somebody else's so you don't give your pick away.
7. Send me a PM with your top 10 from the list by Saturday 30th December (you can't pick your own here).
8. I'll publish the results sometime before we start the next album review on 3rd January.

Christmas Break Playlist 2023
Looks like sticking to music from this year is popular so we'll go with that (with alternatives - see below).

1. The playlist is open to anybody, not just album club regulars and part-timers - don't be shy.
2. Select a track released this year and send me a PM by 12.00PM Wednesday 20th December.
3. If for whatever reason you can't find, or don't want to nominate, a track released in 2023, pick one you first heard this year.
4. If you can't find a song that satisfies rules 2 or 3, pick one from 2022 etc.
5. I'll publish a list of songs and nominators next Wednesday.
6. Post on here with your guesses as to who picked what by Saturday 30th December. Remember to make a guess for ALL songs, including your own, swapping yours with somebody else's so you don't give your pick away.
7. Send me a PM with your top 10 from the list by Saturday 30th December (you can't pick your own here).
8. I'll publish the results sometime before we start the next album review on 3rd January.

Finiding a song that fits criteria 2 will presumably automatically fit criteria 3 as well by default.

I have a song that ticks all 3 criteria though!

I wonder with it being 'restricted', whether we will see more song duplication and peoppe being beaten to it by others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.