The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

I realised when trying to think about my selection that I listen to very little new music.
When listening to radio it tends to be Talksport, LBC or occasionally Absolute. So I just googled best songs of 2023 and I don't know if it says something about me...but I was quite taken with "Super Shy" by New Jeans

Also @RobMCFC , just checking for when it is my turn to select the album in the New Year?

I realised when trying to think about my selection that I listen to very little new music.
When listening to radio it tends to be Talksport, LBC or occasionally Absolute. So I just googled best songs of 2023 and I don't know if it says something about me...but I was quite taken with "Super Shy" by New Jeans

Also @RobMCFC , just checking for when it is my turn to select the album in the New Year?
3rd January. As ever - and this applies to everybody - if there are any issues with the dates, just let me know in enough time and we can swap dates as appropriate.

Here are the remaining dates for this round:-

03/01/2024 LGWIO
10/01/2024 denislawsbackheel
17/01/2024 southamptonblue
24/01/2024 Black&White&BlueMoon Town

On the subject of date changes, if it’s OK with @GornikDaze, I’ll reclaim back my traditional slot as round opener (31st January) as I’m busy the week after and I’ll probably do the swap over on Wednesday morning on 7th Feb.

When listening to radio it tends to be Talksport, LBC or occasionally Absolute. So I just googled best songs of 2023
that... um... can be interesting.
and I don't know if it says something about me...but I was quite taken with "Super Shy" by New Jeans
The song or the video playing along with it on your phone (should that apply)?

Not that I know anything about THAT.

Is there a video to that song? Honestly your honour I didn't realise....I may have to check that again...Now
I wouldn't bother...it's a load of young women trying to look like teens as that seems to go down well in Japan and with certain types of men in the rest of the world dancing about to a really shit tune.

I'd probably find something else a bit more in your wheelhouse...

3rd January. As ever - and this applies to everybody - if there are any issues with the dates, just let me know in enough time and we can swap dates as appropriate.

Here are the remaining dates for this round:-

03/01/2024 LGWIO
10/01/2024 denislawsbackheel
17/01/2024 southamptonblue
24/01/2024 Black&White&BlueMoon Town

On the subject of date changes, if it’s OK with @GornikDaze, I’ll reclaim back my traditional slot as round opener (31st January) as I’m busy the week after and I’ll probably do the swap over on Wednesday morning on 7th Feb.
No problem :) I’d prefer to follow your crap choices anyway ;)

7. Send me a PM with your top 10 from the list by Saturday 30th December (you can't pick your own here).
Just to confirm, do you want a ranked Top 10, or just the 10 best songs we like?

I suspect some of the ones I'm deciding on will show up on others, so getting my list ready in advance, as well as predicting who would like what. I see you, "Super Shy".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.