The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much as an apology, as I don't get paid for doing it (much as some have tried to infer).

I am wrong on Pogba, seemingly for a while.

Something didn't smell right this week, and it did seem he wasn't for us.

City have clearer targets, and they will know better than some of the agents I have the displeasure of having to work with.

It's not the money, it's not the cost.

It's because Pep has other ideas.

Is Aubameyang a Target

Not so much as an apology, as I don't get paid for doing it (much as some have tried to infer).

City have clearer targets, and they will know better than some of the agents I have the displeasure of having to work with.

Would you say Aubameyang is a target??

I still believe that the three amigos were in Barcelona to tell them that we're giving them a clear run at pogba on the understanding that they sell us a player.

Really wanted us to sign Pogba, but if he wanted to go elsewhere then I'm glad we're pulled out of the race (or were never in it). Don't need one of those types.

So our only CM targets this window have been: Illy and Kroos?

Hope we can land Kroos, but iirc, an ITK said that's unlikely. I trust Pep knows best, but I don't see how we can go into next season with only Illy as our new CM addition. Especially since he's hurt.

I posted similar. The club may want him but we need something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.