The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard just before we are trying for Thomas Muller!! My cousin is over for the TT races in the Isle of Man but his best mate works in the media department at city and reckons we are trying to get Muller big time. Can't see Bayern letting him go though? Wish we could get Douglas Costa from Bayern though
Zero chance, less than zero I'd say even.

Not only did Pep say he wouldn't take any players with him, Muller is German football so the odds of him leaving Bayern are slim. Coupled with the riots that would ensue if Bayern tried to sell him.

As well as it being us, Bayern wouldn't take kindly to the club that took Pep away coming for their poster boy.

More chance of Messi signing for Hartlepool.

Heard just before we are trying for Thomas Muller!! My cousin is over for the TT races in the Isle of Man but his best mate works in the media department at city and reckons we are trying to get Muller big time. Can't see Bayern letting him go though? Wish we could get Douglas Costa from Bayern though
They rejected a world record fee for the Rags last year. No way we would pay that much, no way Bayern would sell to us.

Not so much as an apology, as I don't get paid for doing it (much as some have tried to infer).

I am wrong on Pogba, seemingly for a while.

Something didn't smell right this week, and it did seem he wasn't for us.

City have clearer targets, and they will know better than some of the agents I have the displeasure of having to work with.

It's not the money, it's not the cost.

It's because Pep has other ideas.
Pep better be right!! Hahaha Pogba is something else

Not only did Pep say he wouldn't take any players with him, Muller is German football so the odds of him leaving Bayern are slim. Coupled with the riots that would ensue if Bayern tried to sell him.

As well as it being us, Bayern wouldn't take kindly to the club that took Pep away coming for their poster boy.

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/hartl...ing-young-messi-zach-clough-last-season-84528

Love to be a fly on the wall when Messi's father tells him he's had the Monkey Hangers on the blower! Is he up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.