The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastated if this really is off for Pogba, probably the best central midfield option out there individually. I guess we're going for someone that would work better in our team.

Not so much as an apology, as I don't get paid for doing it (much as some have tried to infer).

I am wrong on Pogba, seemingly for a while.

Something didn't smell right this week, and it did seem he wasn't for us.

City have clearer targets, and they will know better than some of the agents I have the displeasure of having to work with.

It's not the money, it's not the cost.

It's because Pep has other ideas.
Good man you didn't have to say this. It's nice to have an insight but we should appreciate that you may not always get the full picture.

Would have liked to have more transfers done before the euros, but it is what it is.

Not so much as an apology, as I don't get paid for doing it (much as some have tried to infer).

I am wrong on Pogba, seemingly for a while.

Something didn't smell right this week, and it did seem he wasn't for us.

City have clearer targets, and they will know better than some of the agents I have the displeasure of having to work with.

It's not the money, it's not the cost.

It's because Pep has other ideas.

I actually think this is good news for us as hes more than likely off to one of the big 2 spanish clubs meaning either Kroos or one of 3 Barca boys would easier to obtain, especially if they are paying the money being mentioned for Pogba.

This info that Pep doesnt see him as the player he wants is really interesting IF true.

Got me really eondering how he is going to structure the midfield as this is where the team needs the most surgery.

Maybe there wont bevany marquee sugnings, just lots of very good ones who compliment each other and along the lines of gudongan.

Still think we need another goal threat besides kun and kdb ...kelechi is good but we need more when kun gets hit with the inevitable injury.

Heard just before we are trying for Thomas Muller!! My cousin is over for the TT races in the Isle of Man but his best mate works in the media department at city and reckons we are trying to get Muller big time. Can't see Bayern letting him go though? Wish we could get Douglas Costa from Bayern though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.