The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the blue moon transfer forum where we hate all of of our targets and can't get the ones we want. Smh.

Stones...50/50 signing at best. Half rate him/half don't. Aubmeyang was referred to as a shit Vardy and wants real/looking for a payday........ Wilshere fag smoking injury prone player..unwanted. Kroos,,,unattainable. Pogba....the chosen one...apparently to the club he isn't worth the value.. (sick bluff guys, really buying that).

Kante isn't worth his small buyout, can't pass, bad in a possession based team...(are you fucking kidding me). Vardy,,,racist, flash in the pan, worthless if you have over 39% possession,,not worth 25m,...

Sane...Sterling 2.0,,can't finish.....MSN...a million reasons why this one is a no go.

These are the top targets at the time of my post as far as order of last post in the forum. What a shit show this summer is lining up to be...and I thought last summer was stressful.
agreed hardly inspiring ...
But question once the players have joined and not before I've got a feeling we may be suprised

Sane "Sterling 2.0" God forbid he's only 20 and already getting into the Senior German National team. One of the few young players on that roster. There's only a select few that are banging in 20+ goals from the wing.

Anyway Aubameyang isn't really "available" Dortmund surely going to need a record transfer to be ok with his move. The past 2 days he's been on Instagram he's been with his brother who's his agent and yesterday put up a caption with the "thought bubble" and 'thinking' emojis. His goal tally has improved each of the last 3 years even if he takes a lot of chances. Hell Serg isn't scoring off every shot. He can be flexible out wide which means he can start on the wing and cut in with pace sort of how Martial damages teams. He may not be the BIG name signing but his name is literally big! In sporting terms he's won Bundesliga POTY and ended Yaya's reign as King of Africa. The guy is pretty talented and is capable of more than what Vardy provides. The previous Bundesliga POTY had doubters but turned out pretty well.

Sane "Sterling 2.0" God forbid he's only 20 and already getting into the Senior German National team. One of the few young players on that roster. There's only a select few that are banging in 20+ goals from the wing.

Anyway Aubameyang isn't really "available" Dortmund surely going to need a record transfer to be ok with his move. The past 2 days he's been on Instagram he's been with his brother who's his agent and yesterday put up a caption with the "thought bubble" and 'thinking' emojis. His goal tally has improved each of the last 3 years even if he takes a lot of chances. Hell Serg isn't scoring off every shot. He can be flexible out wide which means he can start on the wing and cut in with pace sort of how Martial damages teams. He may not be the BIG name signing but his name is literally big! In sporting terms he's won Bundesliga POTY and ended Yaya's reign as King of Africa. The guy is pretty talented and is capable of more than what Vardy provides. The previous Bundesliga POTY had doubters but turned out pretty well.

I'm with you mate :). It was a drunken shit post on my part! It was also a VERY FAIR summary of the mood of the forum also IMO. I'd snap up sane and auba in a heartbeat. Also, Auba doesn't get a fair wrap in my opinion and I think you did a better job arguing than I would have.

Could be, another one nobody has thought of but would he really leave Atletico?

Koke seems pretty wedded to Atletico, but Saul isn't, and would be a great purchase, and cost a bomb as well, so would be big in that sense, and would take people by surprise.

Koke, Griezmann, Saul from Atletico would all be incredible buys.

Koke seems pretty wedded to Atletico, but Saul isn't, and would be a great purchase, and cost a bomb as well, so would be big in that sense, and would take people by surprise.

Koke, Griezmann, Saul from Atletico would all be incredible buys.

I think atletico would probably prefer greizmann to go over Saul though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.