The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming Tolmie is talking about a Pogba / Kroos alternative, not an attacking player, trying to think of a perfect Pep player for the base of midfield that hasn't been linked or talked about, and I can't really get past Verratti. Plus he has the currently injured status essential to signing :).
Verratti, Gundogon plus DeBruyne / Silva would be a perfect Pep Midfield for me.

Anonymous saying Aubameyang to city is agreed between player and club. City need to do a deal with Dortmund now.

I'm assuming Tolmie is talking about a Pogba / Kroos alternative, not an attacking player, trying to think of a perfect Pep player for the base of midfield that hasn't been linked or talked about, and I can't really get past Verratti. Plus he has the currently injured status essential to signing :).
Verratti, Gundogon plus DeBruyne / Silva would be a perfect Pep Midfield for me.
This for me ... Pep knows whats he's getting .... but did he say / or have an agreement not to go after any Bayern players?

Didn't Verratti sign a contract extension with PSG a few months ago?

I'm 99% a top player from Arsenal is coming, it isn't Wilshire either, i've put 2 and 2 together to get Sanchez but it is someone Arsenal fans will have a complete meltdown about so i'm still guessing at him. Some of the proper ITK's will know who i'm on about so hopefully they can say more, one of their 'hanger ons' were at Newby Bridge in the Lakes this weekend...

I did mention last month, the Sanchez camp have been stalling on an improved deal, and he was someone of interest if things developed more.

Perhaps they have? Perhaps we have to massage the price and also take Wilshere.

Scenes on here if we give Arsenal another £100m, haha.

Of all the players I have considered our greatest fit, in terms of wide excellence, Prem experience and the ability to take the strain as a striker, should Sergio be injured, Sanchez, having been a City target, previously and, played under Pep...

Would be an incredible statement.

Quick edit - Sanchez not Suarez!

"Those were the days".........I hope TH wasn't quoting Swedish House Mafia........that's summat "nobody would of seen coming"

Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, Around 20m £ release clause after they didn't reach Champions League. Just said he finds it unrealistic that he's still at Wolfsburg next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.