The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to forget big or marquee as we have already made the biggest signing in world football and that's the manager.

We need quality, hungry players who want to be a part of the next 3 years and beyond under Pep and who will improve us, regardless of their name or price tag.

I did mention last month, the Sanchez camp have been stalling on an improved deal, and he was someone of interest if things developed more.

Perhaps they have? Perhaps we have to massage the price and also take Wilshere.

Scenes on here if we give Arsenal another £100m, haha.

Of all the players I have considered our greatest fit, in terms of wide excellence, Prem experience and the ability to take the strain as a striker, should Sergio be injured, Sanchez, having been a City target, previously and, played under Pep...

Would be an incredible statement.

Quick edit - Sanchez not Suarez!

Would definitely take the punt on Wilshere if it meant we also got Sanchez. Also has the benefit of weakening a direct rival, something Barca and Bayern have down to a fine art. Hopefully not just using it for a better deal like so many others.

I did mention last month, the Sanchez camp have been stalling on an improved deal, and he was someone of interest if things developed more.

Perhaps they have? Perhaps we have to massage the price and also take Wilshere.

Scenes on here if we give Arsenal another £100m, haha.

Of all the players I have considered our greatest fit, in terms of wide excellence, Prem experience and the ability to take the strain as a striker, should Sergio be injured, Sanchez, having been a City target, previously and, played under Pep...

Would be an incredible statement.

Quick edit - Sanchez not Suarez!

For various reasons I think Bellerin would be a bigger blow for them and a bigger statement from us. Sanchez will be a signing they can blame purely on some kind of financial situation. With Bellerin they won't be able to hide behind the money/wages excuse.

Would definitely take the punt on Wilshere if it meant we also got Sanchez. Also has the benefit of weakening a direct rival, something Barca and Bayern have down to a fine art. Hopefully not just using it for a better deal like so many others.
I know they won the league at Leicester but will Arsenal fans really accept a deal where Sanchez and Wilshire left for Vardy and Mahrez ? If Madrid make a move for Pogba which seems likely then will they also move for Abameyang ? If not we should go for him as a front three of Aguero, Abameyang and Sanchez would be awesome.

anyone think Arsenals link to Mahrez might have something to do with Sanchez possibly off to us ??? am I putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5? just a thought

Plus Giroud saying him and Vardy would be complimentary together in a 4-4-2.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.