The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, Around 20m £ release clause after they didn't reach Champions League. Just said he finds it unrealistic that he's still at Wolfsburg next season.

Would be a great signing and left back is a priority

I did mention last month, the Sanchez camp have been stalling on an improved deal, and he was someone of interest if things developed more.

Perhaps they have? Perhaps we have to massage the price and also take Wilshere.

Scenes on here if we give Arsenal another £100m, haha.

Of all the players I have considered our greatest fit, in terms of wide excellence, Prem experience and the ability to take the strain as a striker, should Sergio be injured, Sanchez, having been a City target, previously and, played under Pep...

Would be an incredible statement.

Quick edit - Sanchez not Suarez!

I agree mate....I think Sanchez would be the first option for most of us as he ticks so many boxes.....for the same reasons (apart from Prem experience) I feel Aubameyang might also be a great option and maybe a possible plan B.....I just think signing Aubameyang might be easier (not easy!) than getting Sanchez....especially after he was showing off his new shirt number for next season, a few weeks ago...would love it if he did come to us tho!;)

I was hearing over the last half of last season that Sanchez was playing himself into a move.

We had a go at him a few seasons ago, maybe he's seen the light now Pep has arrived.

I did mention last month, the Sanchez camp have been stalling on an improved deal, and he was someone of interest if things developed more.

Of all the players I have considered our greatest fit, in terms of wide excellence, Prem experience and the ability to take the strain as a striker, should Sergio be injured, Sanchez, having been a City target, previously and, played under Pep...

Well fuck me. That'd be fair play on both sides I suppose. Honestly I'd like Arsenal side better here but I also love to roll the dice. Plus fuck Arsenal. If bellerin were thrown in I'd be all smiles :) :) :). I have a certain gooner friend that would really be salty at this.

Welcome to the blue moon transfer forum where we hate all of of our targets and can't get the ones we want. Smh.

Stones...50/50 signing at best. Half rate him/half don't. Aubmeyang was referred to as a shit Vardy and wants real/looking for a payday........ Wilshere fag smoking injury prone player..unwanted. Kroos,,,unattainable. Pogba....the chosen one...apparently to the club he isn't worth the value.. (sick bluff guys, really buying that).

Kante isn't worth his small buyout, can't pass, bad in a possession based team...(are you fucking kidding me). Vardy,,,racist, flash in the pan, worthless if you have over 39% possession,,not worth 25m,...

Sane...Sterling 2.0,,can't finish.....MSN...a million reasons why this one is a no go.

These are the top targets at the time of my post as far as order of last post in the forum. What a shit show this summer is lining up to be...and I thought last summer was stressful.
I would have to disagree about sane. He is far better then sterling and CAN finish! I first seen the kid in the champs league against Madrid I'm sure he was about 17-18. He came on and changed the game completely, getting a great goal and a assist! Even watching the other day for Germany the commentators had nothing but great things to say about him, he's also got better close control of the ball then sterling, he loves to take players on, I hate to compear the two coz I think under pep Sterling will show much more of his ability but if I had to choose one or the other as to making city better it would be sane

I'm 99% a top player from Arsenal is coming, it isn't Wilshire either, i've put 2 and 2 together to get Sanchez but it is someone Arsenal fans will have a complete meltdown about so i'm still guessing at him. Some of the proper ITK's will know who i'm on about so hopefully they can say more, one of their 'hanger ons' were at Newby Bridge in the Lakes this weekend...
Agent Edward said the other day that city are targeting Arsenal players bcoz pep wants players that he thinks will have an instant affect in the prem! Also bcoz Wengers football philosophy is similar to peps.

Ah but maybe the plan is to have our own SAS: Sanchez, Aguero, Suarez!

Or, slightly less excitingly: Sanchez, Aguero, Sterling.

Ah but maybe the plan is to have our own SAS: Sanchez, Aguero, Suarez!

Or, slightly less excitingly: Sanchez, Aguero, Sterling.

If we could get aguero, Sanchez, aubameyang , de Bruyne, gundogan and silva all fit and firing in the same team then fucking hell we would score 5 plus a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.