The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's everyone assuming Tolmies "Those were the days" is a hint at something, I thought he meant those were the days as in it's been a while since he didn't hear bits of info on who's coming in... or am I just really bad at this?

We need to forget big or marquee as we have already made the biggest signing in world football and that's the manager.

We need quality, hungry players who want to be a part of the next 3 years and beyond under Pep and who will improve us, regardless of their name or price tag.

Nail on head mate. Said exactly the same a few days ago. Got a feeling we will have our own marquee player in Diaz over next 18 months!

Why's everyone assuming Tolmies "Those were the days" is a hint at something, I thought he meant those were the days as in it's been a while since he didn't hear bits of info on who's coming in... or am I just really bad at this?

Thank you.

(There is no hidden message in that, either)

Nor my reference to a crack player, which was simply the club are willing to pay whatever it takes for the right one.

It's been a while since there were names on the list that weren't leaked.

Thank you.

(There is no hidden message in that, either)

Nor my reference to a crack player, which was simply the club are willing to pay whatever it takes for the right one.

It's been a while since there were names on the list that weren't leaked.

BOOOOOOOO

You're supposed to Stoke up the thread not calm it down ;)

I'll take a punt on it being Hazard

It may be Hazard, personally I hope not. I know last season was a poor season by his standards but even so I don't think he would improve us much, not for the fee involved anyway. I don't think Hazard is a Bale, Sanchez type that could take us to the next level.

I also think Chelsea will be reluctant to do business with City. A lot will probably depend on whether Hazard is in their new managers plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.