The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez supposedly wants out of Leicester too now, wouldn't mind him on our right wing next season.

Out of curiosity how much do you all think he'd cost us?
There is a kid at Lyon, Rachid Ghezzal, he is Algerian too and pretty much a Mahrez clone. If we want Ma
Nasri to me has more of the attributes for central midfield than Silva
I reckon both will play at CM

Agent Edward said the other day that city are targeting Arsenal players bcoz pep wants players that he thinks will have an instant affect in the prem! Also bcoz Wengers football philosophy is similar to peps.
I thought Agent WooWar was busy signing Ibrahimovic for the rags?

If we get Sanchez and Arse get Vardy, Wenger will really get it fron the gooners.
I would love it too.We would have to man the barricades on here. We'd have Gooner 2, Gooner3 .................Gooner100001
all in full attack mode.

At something in life, I bet.

mahrez has had one good season and still wasn't as good as nasri in both our title winning seasons.

He was gash in his first season he's a one season wonder like
Zaki - Wigan
Michu- Swansea

I know they didn't win poty or the league but I'm not having mahrez is better then nasri

mahrez has had one good season and still wasn't as good as nasri in both our title winning seasons.

He was gash in his first season he's a one season wonder like
Zaki - Wigan
Michu- Swansea

I know they didn't win poty or the league but I'm not having mahrez is better then nasri

I like nasri, but you've got to be kidding with that comment. Nasri has never had a season like mahrez just had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.