The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over.... You really do go from the sublime to the ridiculous sometimes....

You've grown on me with of late but that is very shortsighted!!
Didn't mean to be controversial with my response. Was just being a little silly to be fair. But Mahrez rightly won player of the season. It wasn't luck. He earned every bit of it. Could he go back into obscurity, sure, but so could Nasri.

As of today based on their most recent performances, Mahrez and Nasri are not in the same area code. 1 is part timer for the 4th place team and the other is the POY for the league who's team won the league..

Nasri's best season as a footballer wasn't as good as Mahrez last season. You can say Mahrez needs more seasons like that for him to be deemed a bonafied superstar, and I'll agree. But we are talking about who is currently better: I honestly don't think it's arguable that Nasri currently is:

Could he be better next season? Possibly. Is he presently better? Absolutely not. They ate not even close right now.

So when someone says Nasri is better, I feel like we are in an argument I've already lost before it even started. Hence why I end up with silly responses like the above. My apologies for seeming glib. That wasn't my intent. It was more a resignation to the reality that I wasn't gonna see eye to eye on the issue with @Whenjokersattack.[/QUOTE]

Stepping up in major games

Scoring last death goal in the 2-2 at home to Sunderland after we lost to Liverpool.

Fantastic versus Everton in 2-3 great assist for dzeko

Scored versus West Ham on final day when nerves were creeping in..

In Mancini's title I thought he was our best player that season
You could add missing an open goal at 2_2 v Sunderland that nearly cost us the league.
Remember kicked the seat in front in temper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.