The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain how you come to that conclusion

Stepping up in major games

Scoring last death goal in the 2-2 at home to Sunderland after we lost to Liverpool.

Fantastic versus Everton in 2-3 great assist for dzeko

Scored versus West Ham on final day when nerves were creeping in..

In Mancini's title I thought he was our best player that season

Stepping up in major games

Scoring last death goal in the 2-2 at home to Sunderland after we lost to Liverpool.

Fantastic versus Everton in 2-3 great assist for dzeko

Scored versus West Ham on final day when nerves were creeping in..

In Mancini's title I thought he was our best player that season
We will have to disagree as he rarely stepped up the way dave has and dave has been essential to how we tick in a way nasri has not done,i am a nasri fan but no way has he been our best player

We will have to disagree as he rarely stepped up the way dave has and dave has been essential to how we tick in a way nasri has not done,i am a nasri fan but no way has he been our best player

It's what is great about the game fans of the same players and teams can have different opinions
We've defiantly missed nasri and Spanish daves link up this season.
I feel if nasri was fit we would of finished higher

paul pogba, lionel messi, cristiano ronaldo, chris smalling, want me to carry on??
Truth in both statements - just the financial backing and determination to see them through that is required now.
We've waited 122 years to be in the position we are and with this calibre of manager. For Christ's sake give him exactly what he requires.

Fuck yes that would be immense!! Add stones, Laporte, gundogan, rulli and a new left back and we are set!!

Rulli has agreed to join Sociadad, really don't expect us to sign Aubemeyang especially if we sign Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.