The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

From wiki
The singer complains about the advice of friends, who seem to have made it "their appointed duty" to talk the singer out of a romantic relationship that they see as one-sided, and where the singer is "used". But the singer has no doubt in wanting things to continue as they are, and implies that it is pleasurable enough to be "used" in that fashion that being "used up" completely would be welcome.

Again all I could think of was Thiago.
Maybe I am just too stuck on him.

Edit: Or could be Kroos on both the videos.

From wiki
The singer complains about the advice of friends, who seem to have made it "their appointed duty" to talk the singer out of a romantic relationship that they see as one-sided, and where the singer is "used". But the singer has no doubt in wanting things to continue as they are, and implies that it is pleasurable enough to be "used" in that fashion that being "used up" completely would be welcome.

Again all I could think of was Thiago.
Maybe I am just too stuck on him.

Edit: Or could be Kroos on both the videos.
Or Suarez

To be fair you're a master of squibs Pudge ;-)
I just reckon, if true, then one will be that Zinchenko kid who'll be shipped out as soon as he signs and the other unlikely to be any great addition either given the Euros and the probable long drawn out Stones saga.

Find it hilarious that the mirror have stated that we have not yet been able to attract a galactic like united have in ibrahimovic.

I'm don't understand football at the moment.

Leicester win the league, we get beat by Iceland, teams are turning down insane bids for average players, Wales in the semis and the shit signing a 34year old is something to boast about.

He is a big nosed hopefully over the hill **** but he is certainly a galactico, we haven't landed one yet imho

He is a big nosed hopefully over the hill **** but he is certainly a galactico, we haven't landed one yet imho
The last player we signed who I genuinely couldn't wait to see was Aguero...5 years ago. This summer is the same,good players but nothing to be excited about. Lucky we have Pep to kick us on hopefully.

The last player we signed who I genuinely couldn't wait to see was Aguero...5 years ago.

Kevin-De-Bruyne-598221.jpg

1 gone? Who's that then? Am I forgetting we've sold one? Or is that Za… :'( No, I can't say it!

Soriano's comments don't sound particularly promising I'll be honest, gut feeling was to expect to be underwhelmed.

Stones and Peres I would bet are the 2 to come in this week. Then Sane. That makes 5 like Sorinao says.

Is that it? Really? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.