The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"two deals ARE closed"

Gundogan and Nolito.

Stand down boys.

If you listen to the interview, the way he says it makes it sound like he's talking about other deals.

sane
kroos
Suarez
a left back and a right back
stones

plus this zinchenko lad (who will be loaned straight out)

plus nolito and Guddongan

thats 9 players!!!!! (or 8 if you think that one is going to be loaned out straight away)

we def need the left back and the right back and with the strength of the stones and sane links then I would presume they are pretty certain

that means one of suarez or Kroos is unlikely

they all aint happening surely??????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04094lr

If you listen to the interview, he says we never wanted an overhaul, but this summer is just a normal one with 3-5 players coming in.

So if you take him at his word, no, 8/9 players is not happening.

He also says we'll be done very soon.

I would expect the 5 to be Nolito, Gundogan, Stones, Sané and Peres.

Zinchenko probably doesn't count as he wouldn't be in the squad next season.

sane
kroos
Suarez
stones

thats 9 players!!!!! (or 8 if you think that one is going to be loaned out straight away)

we def need the left back and the right back and with the strength of the stones and sane links then I would presume they are pretty certain

I would say Sane and Stones. A right back (Bruno Peres) does seem highly likely. But there have hardly been links to a LB. Maybe Pep thinks of Angelino or even Mangala in that position? (OR he is playing a back 3 of sorts).

I don't think Suarez will happen. or even Kroos for that matter.

I would say Sane, Stones and probably 2 other players which is surprising considering Willy is still around !

Good player that blows hot and cold. Can go missing as often as he is influential in games. Not a patch on Sergio for me.
Good player!? He's a fucking brilliant player - one of the most efficient I've witnessed in a City top. He's still young, playing with people that couldn't be arsed last season clearly had a negative effect at times as he was the one pulling us out the shit more than anyone else last season.

Has already showed world class form, in a couple of years, he will be undoubtedly world class - plain to see. I think at the moment though, it's also pretty clear his best position where he exerts the most influence is central attacking midfield. On the wing in Pellegrini's system didn't allow him to flourish - hope Pep can get the best out of him. I think it's more important to build the midfield around KDB rather than Silva.

sane
kroos
Suarez
stones

It's going to be Gundogen.Nolito,Stones,Sane and maybe one other. I reckon a few of the younger lads will come in as back up to our full backs.

By the way I saw a comment from somewhere of some fan insisting Zinchenko being transformed into a LB under Pep like Alaba. Not sure if they've watched him or some kid over enthusiastic about his own Fifa/FM exploits.

I have promised not to speculate on here again based on info where we have put down money..no point unless they sign on the dotted line..for me anyway

All I can say is formalities for 2 players being crossed..should hear this week
Unlikely to be Sane then...seeing as Euro on for another week.

I would say Sane and Stones. A right back (Bruno Peres) does seem highly likely. But there have hardly been links to a LB. Maybe Pep thinks of Angelino or even Mangala in that position? (OR he is playing a back 3 of sorts).

I don't think Suarez will happen. or even Kroos for that matter.

I would say Sane, Stones and probably 2 other players which is surprising considering Willy is still around !

it would be underwhelming to be honest if that was it

gudongan is excellent but for me sane and nolito don't rip up any trees (i know a lot disagree with me).

Stones is good (could be very good)

Our forward options without Kun would be a huge downgrade ( Nacho and Nolito - one a kid and one an attacking wide player)

Still hoping for Txixi to pull a surprise out of the bag (suarez or aubamayang would be my choices - happy with either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.