The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City asking £35m for Bony, factoring in his original outlay and wages so far.

Laughable.

And before anyone says, China, he has no intention of going there as things stand, despite an unbelievable offer of £200k a week.

The first two years paid up front in cash and tax free!!!!!!!!

So £20m in his bin straight away.

In a world where Liverpool are demanding £30m+ for Benteke, £35m for Bony is not as laughable as it sounds however I can only assume that it is an opening position.

I think we are well within our rights to originally demand that much for Bony. The lower clubs have overpriced their players for years now fully in the knowledge that the clubs towards the top of the league have always had the funds to pay for them. Now however, virtually all the clubs can spend 30m on one player so it's only natural that Liverpool and City would demand that kind of money for the garbage we don't need but have some proven premier league experience.

I'm sure the lower clubs won't like it now the shoe is on the other foot but tough shit! We've had to put up with it for years

'as things stand'

So he is open for a move and if he receives no other offers it could be on the cards towards the start of the season?

City asking £35m for Bony, factoring in his original outlay and wages so far.

Laughable.

And before anyone says, China, he has no intention of going there as things stand, despite an unbelievable offer of £200k a week.

The first two years paid up front in cash and tax free!!!!!!!!

So £20m in his bin straight away.

You laugh Tolmie, but If Jordon Ibe is worth £15m, Bony is worth at least £25m.

I think City fans have a warped opinion of how bad he is, there will be clubs out there who haven't forgotten he scored more league goals than anyone else in 2014. 35 goals in 70.

He's not at our level, but midtable easily.

I think City fans have a warped opinion of how bad he is, there will be clubs out there who haven't forgotten he scored more league goals than anyone else in 2014. 35 goals in 70.

Jordan Ibe wasn't on £100k a week at Liverpool, like Bony is.

If Yaya wasn't on the money he is, we would have got £20m plus for the last two years.

I'd be more comparing Bony to Benteke who is going for £30+Million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.